1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How you found Romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shuvo01, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

^Pretty much the same thing in my case except I joined a couple months later.

For what its worth though, I've never stayed with a forum long enough to get my posts in the 4 digit range before, so this is a first. :p

2. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

I found it looking for NDS roms instead of those realy cheep ones that make you pay for the roms.

And by useing google, it lead me to here because I put something like DS rom(there was also like a little bit of gibberish), I did it as a joke because my friend said that if I do it he would give me $20, so I did and that is how I came to stumble across Romulation.

=|‡)

3. aidenmurphy

aidenmurphy Member

I found out this site from yahoo answers... then i told it to my freinds! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. asibrycec

asibrycec Member

hmmm I found romulation way back when gba was sold like hotcakes after that again I played my favorite retro games via emulators since you cant find most old systems now ^___^ genesis anyone?

5. Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing Well-Known Member

It's Phantomkids,who is my best friend and a member of romulation told me.

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

A friend told me about the site..

7. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i got here looking for a reliable rom download site. i didn't join at first cause i didn't want to use a site that needs an account, but all the others were horribly updated, with the exception of one. and that one restricts downloads to like 64 mb a day so.... yeah. It ends with me sticking to one of the best sites I can wish for ;D ;D

8. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Google......I was determined to get my ePSXe working and I needed some ISO's.....Romulation is by far the greatest emulation site on the web. 8)

9. marcy

marcy Guest

Actually, I forgot. :D

I think I was looking for roms, but then I found something much better ...

The rest's history.

10. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

once i got an r4 i was browsing for ROMS and all them sucked but this site

thanks romulation!!

11. icyth

icyth Member

Well I was out camping one day when I saw a grizzly bear I went and got my rifle but it was gone, I looked around and found myself looking down a cliff into a river and was cornered by the bear so I jumped, the river was very strong and my arms and legs were broken so I drifted for a week and a half eventually finding myself in a city's sewer system, there was some satanist Nazi bums huddled around some burning radioactive waste that saw me and started throwing raw plutonium at me but I span my body like a twister and used my lifeless limbs to slap them unconscious continuing I met those satanist Nazi bums gang leader who had yellow bleeding teeth sharp like knives, he charged up his hand cannon while bombarding me with with his machine gun shoulders but I was prepared for this as it was 7:00 AM, the time when all the people at the old folks home go to the washroom and in a wave of feces he was washed away, I saw it as a punishment for his bad dental care.

A few days after that I was log rolling down the street when I heard some kids talking about an "een tern et foor um" and DS roms and here I am.

12. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

A friend told me about Romsite but I didnt like it that much and so I searched and found this one which I think is the best one.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I have one thing to say about that: LOL!

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here.

15. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

I laughed,
    I Fell out of my Chair.

Was this all in North Korea, Only play I can think of having burning radioactive waste And Nazi Zombies.

Sorry a joke with a friend of mine that got out of North Korea.

16. dark.faerie

dark.faerie Well-Known Member

OMG another female. w00t! XD

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

17. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

WTF? are ya serious?
    Just like gryffen I fell down from my chair as well.

18. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Guys keep it on topic, a joke was made and that's fine but you don't all have to repeat the same thing afterwards... And of course he's not serious...

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

20. RegalSpit

RegalSpit Active Member

I just did a google search for a list of the best rom sites, and luckily I found this one. :)