1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How To Play NES, SNES, GBA, GBC, GB games ON YOUR PHONE

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by rock91, Mar 22, 2010.

1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I can play it on my Samsung galaxy gio, but I prefer emulating it on my psp (gba) and on my wii (nes/snes).

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Well, seem like it works well on Android 2.2; So I will assume it will work also on the 2.3 version. I'll go ahead and try it then.
    Emulating it on the phone is just for fun to kill time during lengthy commute. Its just sometimes more convenient to take out and play handphone than handheld, especially when the train is full. Anyway, thanks for the answer.

3. F_A

F_A New Member

Hi, sorry for bumping an old post

I recently installed vBoy 1.30 (the 65K color version) in my Nokia N70 phone. However, I found two annoying bugs to solve:

- Can only plan each game once. It will not start a second time.
    - Can't load savestates. The emulator returns to the initial menu with the list of games.

I found the solution for the first bug in the vampent forum. Something about using a dummy read-only file so that the emulator cannot write corrupt in-game savestates (saved within the game itself). Now I can run the game whenever I want.

But then, I still cannot load the savestates created by the emulator. This is making the emulator almost useless. Anyone has a clue on how I can fix this?

Regards

EDIT

PROBLEMS SOLVED: I no longer have any of the problems I reported, both of them. Since I don't want to break the rules of the forum, I can't explain how I did it.

4. madzak

madzak Member

would it work on touch screen Nokia its s60v5, it is xpressmusic model number can't remember it !
    thanks

5. KIRKYEE

KIRKYEE New Member

dude i have nokia c2-03 please gimme sum link of any emulator for this mobile vnes vbag vsun etc but not meboy cos it sucks

6. johnyy

johnyy Member

the android phones hav more emulators + more features

7. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

Yeah from Atari all the way to N64. All Nes, Snes, GBA worked okay with the "'oid" emulator series by developer yhongz.
    I've tried the DS emu NDS4DROID but it only functions with high end androids with some flaws here and there. TigerDS demo also looked cool but was only in testing phase.

8. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

PSP emulators have more features.
    And I prefer using PSP buttons than using the Android touchscreen, since I like to see what I'm doing.

9. reekon_retro

Nicely said. Unless androids have physical/qwerty keyboards with multitap functionality games are limited to RPG and point-click games. I just got a PSP E1000 with OFW and the GBA games I transfered over from my android are much more exciting to play on PSP. I now know why sony decided to go with the xperia play =I ....

10. sean1988

sean1988 Active Member

Does any one have a gameboid download link with the bios ?

11. reekon_retro

Gameboid? You can find it here.
    http://www.phoneky.com/android/?p=view-item&st=4&id=d1d5397
    Bios? Search.Google is you friend.

12. kazehito

kazehito New Member

Does the Gameboy advance emulator work on the Nokia 5233?.thank's

13. TaylerFox

TaylerFox New Member

legal ^^ thank's

14. sanjihd

sanjihd New Member

thank for the tut, very nice

15. jrhost

jrhost New Member

Couldnt download the emulators for my N-GAGE, does anyone have those links?

16. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017