1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to convinve parents to get black ops?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EMIN3M, Nov 10, 2010.

1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

slap every loser who talks about cod in school that should keep you busy

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Because everyone who talks about Call of Duty is a loser.

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Agree, but OP7 is good and doesn't require a good graphics card. I play it on a PC from the year 1! :D

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I guess that depends on how they are discussing it. If they are talking about multiplayer shit such as quickscoping, kick them in the shins.

If they are talking about how the campaign is "SUPER COOL OMG", punch them.

If they are saying how much the don't like it anymore, give them a high five.

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Everyone has different opinions about a game. So we have them about Black Ops, too. I like the game, but that's just my opinion. Punch me if you want, I'll return with 5 punches in your face :D

6. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

say that you will not get an insufficent mark on your report card if they buy black ops for you

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the solo campaign. I finished it last night, took maybe 6 hours total gameplay. I saw the ending coming about 2 hours in, I knew what was going on. But that didn't make me enjoy it any less. I purchased the game to play online with my friends though. I played last night online for the first time after I finished the solo campaign. Whether or not you are the best player means nothing if you have a group of friends to play with.

I will say though, there are way too many RC XDs rolling around. It'd be like if they turned the Predator Missile into a 3 KS award in MW2. Everyone and their grandmother gets them. (I didn't, only because I hadn't unlocked KS awards yet and was stuck with the Spy drone).

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Not everyone lives near or can get to a video game rental store

9. Edobob123

Edobob123 Active Member

Well ive had loads of exams lately, and i was in the same positition as u. So i made a deal with my parents than if i get an A in my exams then they get me Black Ops.
    Getting Results on Monday :) Im sure u can live without a game tbh :D

10. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

people who talk about it a lot and i mean A LOT are losers

11. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hope you have an A! That would be awesome for two reasons:

1. Very nice for school!

2. BLACK OPS!

:D

12. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

i have black ops you know

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

So what? Good for you! I have it too, on the NDS. I want it on the PC, but my good PC is broken. I don't care, it's just a game (altough I really want it...) O.O

14. triemie

i couldnt agree more with you want to play it on the comp too but i have an uber slow PC from like 10 years ago but its almost my birthday so im going to save for a new one ;P

15. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Nice! I have to pay 150 Euro's to my dad, he bought me a drumkit... I was 356, so 150 isn't a big deal :D

16. triemie

no your dad bought the most of it :D

17. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

Don't bother asking your parents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCRNXUngAM

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Anybody all excited about getting the PC version, seriously, don't even waste your time right now. As it stands, the PC version is actually unplayable. Their is lag in every part of the game, even on the best computers, thus, it isn't the hardware.

Although Treyarch is working on patches for every system, the PC version is a huge waste of $60 until a patch releases that makes it semi playable.

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Didn't they come out with a patch?

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

There are patches in the works, but nothing has been released to my knowledge.

Well, apparently a patch was released: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=275462
    Not sure how many of the problems it fixes though.