1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to convinve parents to get black ops?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EMIN3M, Nov 10, 2010.

1. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Just ask for it if they say no, just leave it. Save up a bit of money and get it.
    One thing don't just get stuff that your friends have that you don't have. My friend have an xbox 360 and want me to get it, didn't want one. A nintendo wii, dslite and a laptop is enough to keep me entertained.

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Fix'd. Nice rig BTW.

Like I said, tho, if you're talking about the DS version, buy an R4 for six bucks and a 2gib card for a few and you'll have to save up much less :D

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Ask for it for christmas

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'm just posting to rub in the fact that I've been playing Black Ops on the PS3 for two days now.
    All I have to say to the original poster is "nana nana na na". :)

Being that your 14, and they are your parents... tough luck. At least there are parents out there that aren't completely relying on the government to monitor what their kids are doing, and are instead doing their job.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Once I get a 360 Slim, this will be on my next thing to purchase list.

7. EMIN3M

EMIN3M Member

The wii is my dust collector in my house.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I play my Wii all the time when I have a chance. Kirby's Epic Yarn IS Epic. =3

9. personuser

[​IMG]

if you don't want it send it to me! I'll take it!

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

If you're young enough to have to convince your parents to buy you Black Ops, you're too fucking young to own the game in the first place.

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

How many kids you know actually FOLLOW the age rule anyway? They mostly get their parents to get the game for them, since many parents are stupid/willing to.

12. personuser

At least he's not getting a guitar hero game or an apple product. At least if he gets a COD, there won't be a better version coming out a month later that he'll start to beg for AGAIN. :p

My wii proposition still stands, btw. XD

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

And those same parents then go whine and b**ch about how their kids got M rated games. I'll commend the parents of this individual again for actually caring what their kid is exposed to and taking an active roll in making sure their child doesn't get stuff they find offensive or inappropriate rather than blaming it on the government and forcing the government to censor and regulate private industry.

Then I'll go back to playing Black Ops and watching brains get blown out of my comrades. :)

EMIN3M, the only way you are going to convince your parents to buy you the game is to show them you are mature enough to handle it. Since we don't know you or your parents, you'll have to find out how to do that on your own. (Maybe it will take waiting a couple years).

14. doughboy

doughboy Guest

the bandwagon strikes again...

15. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Show your parents that you can balance work and play ;D Prove it by getting good grades for your school work while showing your parents that you have been playing games and getting good grades. You have convinced them and good luck ;D

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Whether or not people follow it is irrelevant to the point I'm making.

17. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Tell them to buy it...

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

XD

Am I one of the few anti social gamers left?

You can prehaps pirate the pc version, no idea if they have it...or if that would even work knowing how online play with pirated games go...

Seriously though, if you're old enough to get a job, do so, if you can't get a job and are below 15, then you have some good parents there, they are just following the advisory stickers :p

My brother (14) will end up getting it, not because parents are letting him, no because when the price goes below $40aud (see-when the next cod is out) his big brother ie ME will get it soly for the zombie mode, and my will our ps3 be over worked when it comes.

Until then he has all the ds versions of the formers games (downloaded of course-black ops is next because he's started using my ps3 again :( )

19. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

This is what I think, apart from his grades will gravely fall due to excessive blops

20. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member