1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how often do you download from romulation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hi1116, Mar 8, 2010.

?

how often do you download from romulation?

1. daily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. once a week-ish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. rarely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 1-3 times a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. whenever a new game that comes out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. what's a download?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I just downloaded a SNES ROM because of this thread I posted:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=37249.0

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

When new and good roms are online I donwload much ... to much

3. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Used to download every NDS games but rarely now as new games have AP and my dear ol R4 can't support them. I still have a bunch of NDS games I haven't played because I was too busy downloading the last time. So I guess it's time I finally hit the shelves and play something I really like from my list of library games:) LOL... I will still download titles that strike my fancy:)

4. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Whenever there's a game I want. I usually check the comments to see if it's good or not.

5. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

It really depends on my mood and my Internet Acess. Sometimes I don't bother to load a long list of stuff because I'm playing GTA:CW and Lego Battles! <Good RTS! On the Ds!

6. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

i download about 65 roms everyday. :):)

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Lol. Judging by the comments, you might get a game or two. They're far from helpful.

8. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

No. I don't judge them solely by the comments. They're more like a guide actually. Whenever I see reviews, I always pick out the cons and pros that I agree with, then I make my own choice. Same with comments, in which some people post cons and pros. I've gotten games that have gotten a lot of flak, and I've enjoyed them greatly. Stop assuming things from just two sentences.

9. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

if theres a good game coming....

10. sokka101

sokka101 Well-Known Member

well I answered daily but it's mor like Too much

11. LoRes

LoRes Member

I only download when I finish a game. I hate stacking games because I tend to change even though I am not done yet.
    I know its good to have a collection of games but I tend to easily fall in love with these games especially RPG's.

12. vsio

vsio Active Member

X

I rarely download.
    I download game which I know very well or suggested by a friend or friend's review.

X

13. Joker9392

Joker9392 Member

About twice a week.....lol i kinda get bored easy with DS and PSP games so i like having lots of choices ;D thanks romulation

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Daily

lol @ what's a download ;D

15. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Also daily, but also when I am bored (like now, I wanna play a GC game while I have no GC xD)

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

a couple weeks ago i downloaded 200+ games in a day.
    currently downloading the entire tales of series after seeing a thread on here earlier about them.

17. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

wow

18. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

I love this site and all, but why waste points and use your bandwidth when I can just download from somewhere else like ****. Its a good think people like me [Can't afford to donate] use more than one site this way more it increases the time of which a site has until it shuts down like **** and ****.

19. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

it all depends on the person. for me it when i here about a game i like to play then i download i am all ways looking for fun games.
    but i say about once a week or some thing like that

20. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No it doesn't. DS-Downloads closed because the owner was tired of running it, and while I don't know the owner of nDash I assume it's the same there, lost interest in the site and stopped uploading new ROMs, also their direct downloading was never up. You using different site makes absolutely no difference to the sites.