1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How much money do Romulation save you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Quintafeira12

Quintafeira12 Active Member

Well...

Including "Old" games, which I would rate at 10$ each, but I will do the calculations later, I have downloaded around 120 games for the Genesis, Nes, all Gameboys and NDS. In all of those, I would consider quite a few titles worthwhile getting, and some of them, like Megaman zero or Metroid, I will if I ever find them in this god-forsaken country. But there are so many craptacullar titles that I would throw up if I was forced to buying one.

Well, I'd say, around 100 junk games, of which half is "Old school games". This ignoring the fact most game have several titles of the same. (pokemon ruby/saphire/silver/pearl... Megaman BN 1/2/3/4/5/6 ... Sonic advance 1/2/3...)

I saved 2500$ up to now or more I'd say.

2. rodney

rodney Active Member

My daughter is seven, the amount of games she wants downloaded when they are advertised on tele is astoundng, she only ever likes 1 in 10 of them, at £20 - £30 thats a lot of money saved if we'd bought the "naff" ones. We have bought quite a few, but I admit we have also kept them on the cyclo as quite a few need double cartridges for two player mode.

3. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

I have downloaded 27 games.All of them are nds.I bought a few.But they are games from 2005.Pokemon diamond isn't available in Bangladesh.Platinum would still be a dream if not for romulation.I dont mind buying them but it still is atleast 2 years before we get them.Same goes for all the latest games.

4. tiklu

tiklu Well-Known Member

Well... I have downloaded 19 games... 6-8, 7-9 GBA and 4 NDS, I don't have NDS... I think Romulation have saved about 270 to 280€[1€ is about 1,4$... or it was something like that when I checked] maybe +DS[don't know how much it costs ^^'].

But after all... I wouldn't buy those games or DS... 'cause I'm not so interested to pay for games 'cause I don't play so much... maybe max. 10% of time what I spend on the computer, and I spend about 20-30h/week.

5. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

wow
    youve already got the rom
    then you STILL wanna buy the game
    i have 80 dls and i havent bought a single game

ROMULATION IS RANKED 10th

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That's nothing to be proud of. It just shows you're a freeloader.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

About 30 downloads, bought about 10 I liked
    20 multiplied by £30= £600
    So i've saved roughly £600
    Wow! That's alot! Thanks RomU! :eek:

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

ive downloaded about 30 games let says they are $30 US.
    30x30=$900
    WOAHAHAH Damn that is a LOT of money woot.

9. NoRegrets

NoRegrets New Member

up to date, romulation has saved me over 400 - 500 bucks....Ds games are not cheap in Norway;)

10. BluXit

BluXit New Member

The Point is,, I actually saved about more than money I have in my piggy bank ^^

11. kougerai

kougerai Well-Known Member

Well,

Downloads Total: 241

I downloaded about 170 NDS games.

The rest retro and GBA.

I saved a hellofalot of money.

Ball parking it, Around $2000 CND

xD

12. a03dugga

a03dugga Well-Known Member

£3210 pounds.