1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How much gb does acekard 2i support?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by GSR4dr, Nov 14, 2009.

1. GSR4dr

GSR4dr Member

whats the highest gb micro sd that will work with the acekard 2i? I thought it was 8gb? or does it go up to 32? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

2. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I'm actually interested in finding how much as well, can anyone share the details?

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

It should support all SDHC MicroSD,but don't quote me.
    mds will probably know more.

4. dsi tooley

dsi tooley Member

acekard 2i has unlimited space it supports any size micro sd card without problem. i myself use a 16 gb micro sd card. it does automaticlly puts some memory in reseve, for what ever reason. but ther is no limit to the size of gb u can use on a acekard 2i

5. GSR4dr

GSR4dr Member

wow! thats nice to hear. as long as i know that i can upgrade to a bigger memory card. thanks for the info!

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

They use the words "Virtually unlimited storage size" on the box.........which means it is limited

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It can only support up to 32GB. Because that's all SDHC supports. And when SDXC comes out, I doubt any of the existing cards will be able to use it.

8. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow. A tiny SDHC can hold up to 32GB? And SDXC can do even more? That's almost as large as my harddisk right now... bought it 5 years ago... :p

Technology sure is fast developing...

Anyway, most game shops here only sells up to 4GB... :(

9. GSR4dr

GSR4dr Member

32 would b more than plenty for me!! i hope

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

SDXC can theoretically go up to 2TB

I don't think 32GB MicroSD cards are available yet. SD and Pro Duo, yes, but I have yet to see a MicroSD that big.

11. GSR4dr

GSR4dr Member

im just goin with the 8gb for now. i think that will handle just about enough otherwise ill probably have games that ill never play on the acekard