1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How many Pokemon Games have you beaten?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ChangeJD, Mar 13, 2010.

?

How many of the main Pokemon Games have you beaten? (No Ranger, Dungeon, Pinball, etc.)

1. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 11

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. 12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. 14

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. 15

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. 16

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

its see.....

Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, Pearl and Platinum

thats 9.

2. tangeeogals

tangeeogals New Member

Every bit of pokemon game out there that has been released in USA and EUROPE. From Gamecube, GBA, NDS, and all possible consoles that has "POKEMON" written al over it. Though the HG and SS still eluded me coz' of that AP thing. Funny thing is that it brings that nostalgic feeling when you play HG and SS. I'm currently finding my pokemon gold, silver, and crystal cartridge in my old stash. Ah the memories...

3. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

i have played every pokemon game(the original plot only) except HG and SS, and i haven't finished or beaten any haha

4. Missingno.

Missingno. Member

A few in every generation. The long list includes Red (My first one, got it at age 7 and I still have it), Yellow (Got it from a childhood friend and lost it years ago), Silver ( My third game), Crystal (my second game), Ruby (I'm very good at losing things), Sapphire (Has the honor of being my most "sharked" game) Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond , Platinum (My main one) , Coloseum (Gamecube) , XD (Gamecube) , and several ROM hacks that I'm not sure if I can put on here.

5. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

seeing how well SoulSilver was compared to Silver, brought me back great memories

6. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

2. I'm so HARDCORE.

7. 13lade619

13lade619 New Member

i bought the games before., i make sure i beat one in every generation. :p.

(GBA/DS)
    Red
    Silver
    Ruby
    Diamond

No$GBA Playing/Hacks: (havent beaten these yet...)
    Bloody Diamond
    Bloody Platinum / Platinum Enhanced

...makes me wanna download SoulSilver now :D..

8. alexpk86

alexpk86 Well-Known Member

I think 3 when I was a kid. Blue, Gold and Ruby, but I always played them very randomly. I think this time I'll go for HeartGold and play it hardcore-style (EVs, IVs, DVs and whatever. I spent yesterday reading about those stuff and am now intrigued XD)

...Etrian Odyssey ruined my life ._.

9. ChangeJD

ChangeJD Well-Known Member

SoulSilver is completely worth it. Amazing game, especially if you liked Silver.
    Woo...EVs, IVs, DVs and all of that stuff takes a lot of time...but it sure is worth it.

10. All handheld ones to date, excluding SS and HG