1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How many pillowS you sleept with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abiyo, Dec 14, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The above poster has obviously seen a doctor to know such problems.

So he's already aware...and they are medical problems not personal ones (personal one's are like "I can't be bothered getting out of bed so I stay).

@crimson-Before I read the narcolepsy part I was tempted to say make your bed less comfortable however I know if that forces you to sleep, comfort isn't a factor.

I fell asleep in my car once...my tall frame in my small car was uncomfortable...yet I slept just fine...until I woke up :(

2. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

he..he..yeah right.. ;D

oh..by the way..this is the current result ::):

0 pillow=4.5%
    1 pillow=18%
    2 pillow=31%
    3 pillow=31%
    5 pillow=4.5%
    6 pillow=4.5%
    7 pillow=4.5%
    elsewhere on the floor=13.6%

he..he..seems there is a draw..hmm...anymore story? 8)

3. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I already did that, I even tried to wake at 5am and sleep at 8pm constantly for a few weeks but I cannot control my extreme sleepiness. Fortunately this sleep disorder of mine is mild, though it's associated with sleep paralysis. see I was born with this curse lol, or maybe the God of Sleep gave me this heheheh

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That would by hypnos, the (kinda) greek god of sleep XD

It's truly a curse, all of my jobs have been physically active and restrictive on time, especially in a 5 hour shift, so dropping off isn't an option-not even enough time for a quick chat because of how strict my work scedule is :(

Have you asked the doctor about what could be done, if that's ok to ask...

5. crimson089

nope, but they said I need to take medicines like anti-depressants, and no i'm fine with this, i hate medicines, i'm used to this curse anyway.

that's the reason why I liked your username =P

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Aww :)

It was mDS64 before I changed it to match my avatar (interesting fact-the creature in my avatar is called a "hypnos" tyrant, it's a resident evil monster, of which is nammed because of it's refferances to greek mytology, there is also thanatos and Morpheous tyrants...but hypnos is a personal fav).

You may be used to it, but in order to be productive/have a normalish life it is worth taking those medicenies...to be honest if there was something for what's in my mind I'd take it no questions asked :(

(It's a weird one..not diagnosed with anything but at times my mood swings...never happens at work because I somehow ignore the trigger points...maybe it's just random anger...I dunno...).

Speaking of which I should technically be asleep, it is 1:40am after all XD

[me=hYpNoS]bashes his pillow for comfort[/me]

7. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

At least two. One of which must be those hotdog pillows. If not, I'm cool. As long as I have one under my head, and one to hug.

8. crimson089

I could still remember my battle with the tyrant, murdered it with a few shotgun shells. so you were mDS64? well your avatar looks good too.

thanks, I don't think I could take any medicines no more. I was monitoring my blood too, underwent a few tests and same results always come out, white blood cells are always higher than red. Also suffers great pain on dysmenorrhea that I really can't live without pain relievers (medicines again). what an unlucky & unhealthy person I am. *hoping for a different kind of remedy*

btw, that's what I think at first too (of all my illness), that everything's just normal.

enjoy your sleep, it's Hypnos' gift lol. good night!! ^_^

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I hug 2 of my pillows XD
    And my bolster is for my leg XD

10. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

two..?same like my father..!he..he..

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised there isn't any herbal alternitives you could try.

Drugs could reduce immune systems, but it depends on what it is, it's...not my area :(

Thanks, though I didn't make the avatar, the great community has blessed me with it (this is the second revision of it).

Try resident evil survivor, it's not a typical resident evil game but it's not bad, if short...

I think mine is just anger issues, I know it's not depression, although at times it seems it it's just the fact is I only really have anger rather than calm as another emotion, sometimes it affects my sleep...but it's quite rare...

I will, as of now it's 2:12am, work in...7 hours XD

12. vidjai

vidjai Member

2 pillows

13. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

2 pillows? he..he..many people slept with two pillows maybe i should try sleeping with two pillow this night! ;D

14. dancubs

Try sleeping with No Pillows at all. It's a liberating experience.

15. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I slept on a couch once.
    My body hurts after I woke up

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I have 5 pillows in my bed, but I use only one or two :p

17. dancubs

Many times I've slept on a couch. Most of the time, because of late nights watching tv, or sleeping over at a crowded friend's house. My body got used to it. Never really hurt, but a bit strained. :p

18. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

19. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

hmm..sleep on a couch.. i always done that..the next morning i woke up,-i am sleeping under the table...(and my back hurt very much!)..no pillow? of course i have try that...every morning, all my pillow Successfully withdraw from me..by my brother..he..he..

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What about in your own small car...

I can't even lie in the back seat because of my height :(