1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How many Malaysians?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgirl, Mar 29, 2010.

1. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Especially with the never ending political dramas.

2. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

The by pass thingy using google web public proxy, doesn't that has slow download compatibility issue? I haven't tried this because I am not using my own PC but I heard that it really works. I wish the goverment would stop this nonsense banning these providers. You can't really ban the internet, it's just insane, it just doesn't work that way. We are in the modern area, cut the bull**** for crying out loud...I also heard they are trying to ban mediafire next...OMG

3. MidnightBlade

MidnightBlade Member

So is Malaysia a cool place? (I am not Malaysian.)

4. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

It's a hot place with cool stuffs except when it comes to internet and health related stuff...other wise we have great food and cultures and festivals

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

not any slower then usual.

athemoe is malaysian? o_O

malaysia sucks with video games as well it is only recently the local game shop manage to follow the release date of the games, we stilll dont have any preorder and nintendo never do any promotion for Pokemon as well... hell even sony central dont take preorder for GoW3.....

if you can tolerate people who never learn to Q the f- up, the noise pollution from the mosque, rude, literally robing people taxi drivers, the crappy public transport and the shity malfunction public toilet.

malaysia is be a good place since we dont have any major natural disaster (we only have occasionally flash flood and haze during summer), the only major disaster that we ever face is the tidal wave back then in 2007 and that only affect a small area.

and malaysia have alot of good food, if you can stand the spiciness of the food... and oh we have durian, the king of fruits

6. kincai

kincai Member

Wow never tot there will be malaysian at here. born in Ipoh perak but grown at KL! nice to mean u all ^^ BTW im chinese

7. kingvxx

kingvxx Well-Known Member

no? Guess i was wrong then :p. Still its pretty cool seeing this many malaysian in a forum not called lowyat.net....

8. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Lagi banyak malaysian dulu dari sekarang. muahaha. :p

9. calvin_0

well i dont know if athemoe is malaysian or not.

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

that sound soo much like malaysian ::)

nope.

11. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

12. killerz2222

killerz2222 Member

Singaporean here. not sure if that counts but hey, i'm posting here for the lulz

13. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

Well, Happy 54th Independence Day for Malaysian user here!

14. calvin_0

sorry, not feeling very patriotic....

15. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

I am Malaysian people man! From Sarawak! One more... Happy 54th Independence Day of Malaysia (Selamat Hari Kebangsaan Malaysia ke-54)!

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

Also, Happy Eid Ul-Fitr (Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri) to all Malaysian user on this forum!

[​IMG]

Special thanks to Google for making special Merdeka Raya logo!

16. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

hey my mum is from sarawak. my dad from sitiawan.

does it count if i live in Australia ?

17. calvin_0

IIRC you follow the nationality of your parent and birthplace. if you are born in malaysia or your parent are born in malaysia then you are malaysian..

correct me if i'm wrong...

18. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

Now our government will charge tax 6% to all prepaid this 15 September. That's kinda sux. I wonder what happened to our gov now?

19. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

It seems like it's being reviewed for the telco prices so hopefully they will revised the price. It would be terrible if they implement sales tax though, as it will really makes a big difference as everything needs to be taxed even buying sweets...OMG!

20. calvin_0

6% of RM 30 = RM 1.80... not much, but i still hate it the fact that i need to paid them.. when did the government ever help me? they never did, all they did is robing me of my hard earn money and troll me with unnecessary laws.... plus RM 1.80 + RM 0.20 = 2 bus ride.

hell i rather throw away my money into the ocean then paying them.