1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how hard would it be to find a woman who......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChevyNovaSS, Mar 3, 2010.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's easier to get a good taste in women, son.

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

what's with all the guys trying to find some girlfriends recently? 0_o maybe i should start a thread looking for a boyfriend lol.

isn't that a quality supposed to be looked at marriage, but just for a girlfriend... hmm, could be considered to some people, maybe... oh well...

i think i've heard that in some movie before. i just forgot the title... but this is what i believe in. you'll never find it, if you're looking for it. ms/mr right is always hiding.

i kinda' hate that term. they're niece and daughters of chickens who are basically easier to get and harder to keep cause they're still chicks that needs to grow.

mr. chevynovaSS, first of all i love chevys but i think camaros are way better lol. second, from what i can see you're looking for a girl friend, someone who had common interests like you do, and someone to spend your time with. a relationship is more to that, bear in mind that you are young and ask yourself first if you really need one. i've always been that way, a hardcore gamer who had a variety of unusual tastes and interests that a typical girl wouldn't. i prefer to stay at home longing for my cats, music and videogames, or an afternoon at the bay with the sunset. i have accepted the fact that i belong to the race of gamers and are more likely loners, lifeless, not outgoing (and everyone else will judge you that you have a social anxiety disorder and you should see a doctor!), single & prefers to live alone, and cunning lol. my male friends like me to be around, enjoying the company, and i feel the same way towards them. but some of them wanted more beyond friendship, cause they thought they're comfortable with me when in fact once you're in the friend zone, you can never feel anything more than that. i'm not sure about this but that's how i see it and sometimes friendship is better off that way and i can live up to that.

so mr chevy, you're looking for a girl, not a woman. your list maybe too hard or too easy and as i was saying, even if you have found that kind of girl, it may not turn out well. i'm sure she'll appear out of nowhere soon, it's just a matter of time. right now, spend your time beating ragnarok ds lol

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

^ Crimson is awesome like that. She puts it pretty well.
    I cannot actually see you doing this ::)

4. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

I surgest just waiting you don't get what you want and women should just accept certain things and maybe you could accept her not liking your music or games...

5. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

You... You're he one with a... Well, it's better than a rat tail. Much better than a rat tail.

The hair might take some getting used to, but I'm sure you'll be able to find a girl that likes everything you've stated.