1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How hard is it to find a cute girl who's an xtreme gamer like me???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alcaclarke, Aug 31, 2007.

1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

its a trick all women are crazy and if they look/sound sane its a front. and if buy some miricle there not wait till they're bleeding from their love hole or if they're pregnant. if u think a woman is sane u've not spent enough time with her thats y women invented love so u can't just run away when they go mental.

having a hot girlfriend sucks cause all u want to do is do them all the time and thats just not practicle and u have to constantly bat away other guys.

having an extreme gamer girlfriend is good for when u want 8 hour co-op sesions on halo or skirmish on RTS games like C&C but it sucks when u never get to play ur own ds.

2. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

thats why you buy a second ds.

3. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

You both have good points there i think i'll just stuck with normal girls though. (if there is such a thing)

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

no the best ones to choose are the ones that u know are a little bit nuts and don't hide it cause the ones that keep trier crazy secret are even more crazy.

and buying a second ds doesn't work as it costs to much and the minute u get them thier own they'll never play it

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ lol i dont rekon, im getting my partner a DS cause MK just came out lol and shes a huge fan cause she used to play as a kid, she'll play it everyday cause she knows she can beat me lol :p