1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How hard is it to find a cute girl who's an xtreme gamer like me???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alcaclarke, Aug 31, 2007.

1. alcaclarke

alcaclarke Well-Known Member

You (nor I) don't have to be game addicts or hardcore, just someone who gets excited about games and knows what the hell I'm talking about when I say the name Samus. LOL
    What I'm saying is it would be a great thing to have in common with my girlfriend.

You in the back - raising her hand.

2. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Ok, there was a false alarm..

I'm the one that's brining the love! :-*

3. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Since its my first post in this topic, i'll be on topic :

my girlfriend wasnt a gamer when i met her, she became one after meeting me.

playing games together hasn't taken away from the sex. but that might just depend on the girl.

if she plays better than you, well get over it and enjoy it. My girlfriend beats me on zome puzzle games and those requiring insane luck. It makes playing games with her fun since she wont absolutely suck. I cant stand playing games like mmos with people that obviously suck too much, really kills it.

I was going to suggest you date the super hot girl from EB, but if you're happy with the current one, then forget it. It is kind of insulting to be indirectly talking behind her. Kind of feels like she wasn't being treated like a person and more like a female convenience that didn't suit your needs. [+1 Karma to me]

But now all your problems are worked out i'll go off topic and say "I'm the awesomerist-erist!" [+1 Karma to me]

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

u can't do that thats taking it one to far it far ;D
    makes no sense

5. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

:D

I brought the love too! Yay! ;)

6. alcaclarke

alcaclarke Well-Known Member

It's all about the love in Romulation World!!!

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol i just converted my girl to a gamer, but i really gotta get her her own DS cause i never get to play anymore lol.

8. equitypetey

the ds thing i know how u feel i want to play the new zelda but she's always on it but i can't say no cause she's to pretty to say no to

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol yeah, I even taught her down to DL roms and use the SD and R4, what a stupid thing to do...

10. equitypetey

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha same here

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

thats ok she still cant use photoshop so ive still got something for my own :p

12. jenelopi

jenelopi New Member

I've been a girl gamer ever since I got brought my first console when I was a lil kid! I have the opposite prob, my bf hates how much I live on my DS or PC. Just brought the witcher...and Im living on it! But it doesn't destroy a r'ship...we still battle it out on consoles...he loves it really :D

I'm a animation student, training to become an environment/level designer for game and film...and yes, Im female...suprised the lecturers! I live on Maya, my DS...and my PC on photoshop, illustrator....we'd prob get on!

13. Tidus1177

Tidus1177 Member

lol

14. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

lol this topic is actually quite prophetic. my new girlfriend is a total strategy gamer...and it was actually a present surprise...lol cos yeah you're right it is hard to find a girl who enjoys anything else other than the sims, because for some reason every girl on the planet has played it...even if they arent gamers, they enjoy the sims, something about getting to play with barbie dolls all over again

15. equitypetey

--- seriously... language! Even though it was a joke... removed ---

16. jacoblam365

jacoblam365 Well-Known Member

Hahaha... This thread is interesting. Ironically, I think this thread also proved one thing - there are a lot more guys in the gaming hobby. This is probably one of the longest running thread in this forum and still running just because of the title "cute girl." I am sure every guys will be interested in clicking into it and get involved. Especially male gamers who stay home all day gaming and don't even know how to speak with a girl.

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

that's hard to decide...

seriously... not joking... we want those all...

18. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Thats cruel but if i had to chose i would say hot and sane...

19. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Hot and gamer, no doubt. :D

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

what, and insane, yeah??...