1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How hard is it to find a cute girl who's an xtreme gamer like me???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alcaclarke, Aug 31, 2007.

1. interbutts

interbutts Active Member

FIXED.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That stuff only works in 4chan copy pasta...

3. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

:'(

If you think girls are douche's than why are you a lesbian? :eek: ;)

If a guy is a dick than he doesn't stand a chance with me. Period.

And I'm glad I didn't offend anyone. I'm all better now after I got that post out I wasn't mad anymore ;D

It takes a lot to get me angry and even more to keep me angry. So it's all good. HUGS!

4. Foxymona

Foxymona Active Member

Yera- it's nice to have common interests. If you like to play a lot of games, and you stalk forums, and you get excited about release dates etc... then your GF has no interest- well how exactly will that work?

Who says girls don't care about the size of penis's and muscles?????? ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

(shallow girls do!) :-* :-* :-*

5. Seph

So is that saying that caring about muscles makes you shallow? o_O

6. Foxymona

Foxymona Active Member

HAHAHAH you're not a girl if you're not a potential hook up here? :D :D :D :D :D :D

I guess I'm half a girl then as I was a lesbian once or twice- it didn't work out though.

So 3 and 1/2 girls.. wooo hoooo ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

7. Foxymona

Foxymona Active Member

Slight over simplification. But ok- if you want. ;)

I won't lie- I love hot boys! I love guys that look good and take care of themselves- but they could be Brad Pitt and if he doesn't make me laugh or play Halo- forget it.

If that makes me shallow- so be it!!!! Sometimes I think these shallow people have it sussed! I mean life is hardly difficult for them now is it? ;D ;D ;D

8. ChibiGamer

I wasn't saying girls didn't care about penis size or muscles. :) I made sure to make it clear that I wasn't speaking for all girls ^^

And I don't think it's shallow if you have some physical preferences. I think it's shallow if you write someone off even if he has a superb attitude just because he doesn't have a big penis or muscles or that Brad Pitt look. :)

And being a Lesbian doesn't exclude you from this thread, Seriously.

You might actually be interested in finding a cute gamer girl too ;)

And @Winterreise, I rarely go on any of the Messengers but I went on specifically so I could add you.... Which one are you?! xD

9. Seph

No I was basically asking if that was what you were saying, because I don't think that so hearing it from a girl was just weird. But from your last post I take it that's not the case, which brings the world back to normal so it's all good now.

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well shit...

Seeing as we're hitting everything else in here, how about we get everyone on IRC and make it interesting?

Come on, you know you wanna.

11. interbutts

interbutts Active Member

I'm a guy ;D

I was just saying that to mess with you people.

I'm tempted to post the alpa male copy pasta.

12. alcaclarke

alcaclarke Well-Known Member

Holy S*&t!!! Did I stir the pot or what? This thread is the craziest I've read on this site. There's poeple bashing each other and getting all confused and irritated. AWESOME!!!!

13. ChibiGamer

And it's people like you that make it harder for real girls on the internet. :mad:

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

>.>

he is a G.I.R.L? (Guy in real Life)..and chibi is right...about people like you

15. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

The internets no place for girls surprised they can even turn on a computer without breaking it LOL

JOKE!!!!!!!!! don't be mad you know its funny unless ur a feminist

16. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

In a feminist view they would say that its society that has made them bad at computers as the result of role allocation in school . Therefore, girls would be expected to take lessons that are stereotypically feminine and eventually be housewives or have jobs that are more feminine, This theory is wrong because women are actually better at things like typing and it is mainly them who are in the offices.

Also ChibiGamer can log on to IRC, a feat that some men are too dumb to do. Well done girls, XD

(>^o^)>~~~(x_x)

17. joylou24

joylou24 Member

well.. i am a girl.. and i love playing video games.. PS2, DS, PC.. ;)

18. Dirty_LiL_Secret

Dirty_LiL_Secret New Member

OMG THATS SOO FUNNY! hahha guy in real life..... i haven't heard that one!! XD

i'm a girl!!!.......

No, really....

19. ChibiGamer

*sighs*

I love it here. I really do.

20. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

o.k....