1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How far are you in Phantasy Star Zero?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by tarika, Nov 20, 2009.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Not that long actually.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I was hoping for a longer Single Player, guess this game focus more on the Online part.

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'm on the moon :p

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Contains Spoilers

It takes a while, 100 levels you can go back to town at every 10th level after you kill a boss. Best not to try and do this in one sitting, I did 20 levels at a time, closed the DS and kept in on charge and came back to it when I felt like it. It did not feel like so much of a grind this way. The drops are nothing special.

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You can use a Spoiler tag you know :p

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Some of the drops can only be gotten at the highest floor boss -_-"

7. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

I have made it to the Cavern Ruins Area before the Moon.
    The area you go to get to the celestial pillar.

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You could be correct but having looked through a FAQ for the Japanese version of the game I can find no evidence of what you say.

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I'm sure I read somewhere that the two sealed swords can only be found there.

10. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

mmm... you could be correct the Sealed Yonohate may only drop for Heaven's Mother but Sealed Akatsuki drops for the Blade Mother. Either way you are correct to say that some items only drop in the Eternal Tower, I stand corrected.

11. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

....finished mother trinity and dark falz = pie

12. ImLeelorp

ImLeelorp Guest

Which character is the most fun/Easiest to raise?

The male Magic Newman, The female Gun Human, the Male Balanced CAST

Also, how do you raise Mags?

13. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

tbh there all good in their own right it's just the matter of using their powers to an advantage

14. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Just a question do we get any new skills later on in the game? coz i only had 3 skills thts the healing, ice and fire magic =='' no specific skills like those in Final fantasy ?

15. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

I finished the story cleared all the quests I could on normal (only need the cake mission now) and I've beaten the Eternal Tower. I just need to find out where I can get the freaking magic disks because as a Force I need to know techniques. And all I know right now it fire, ice, thunder, HP heal, and status heal. I just need attack up/down defense up/down and the llight and dark magic. Does anyone know where I can find those?
    Oh right FOmar lvl 46 just about 26 hours clocked in.

16. denekie

denekie Well-Known Member

Nah, lvl 28 -> 3 mags (lvl 87 - lvl 62 - lvl27) beating the lvl with the white (back)ground and black enemy's .. I thought it is before trinity.. i'm not in the mood to play this 2 (or more)weeks :p