1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you think the human race will become extinct?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by assasinseye1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Lol! Pretty unlikely, but I think every young male in the world wants a zombie apocalypse to happen; just to see how he'd do! :p

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i would do ok, got a big box of old records in the shed

3. BeaverDono

BeaverDono Member

Flattery will get you everywhere.. :p

4. kyrodon

kyrodon Guest

Seph will eat us all.

5. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

My definition of young is quite loose

6. BeaverDono

BeaverDono Member

Sad day.. :( lol

I also like the belief that we'll all die from a huge meteor.. :p
    Kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy..

7. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

One probable cause of the extinction of the Human race could be attributed to the Final Fantasy series...
    A Final Fantasy game would be developed that was actually GOOD (in comparison to the original FFI to VII where they were the epitome of gaming then)
    That game would have incorporated virtual reality into its system and allows players to immerse themselves into the game.
    The game would be a massive hit and every single person in the world would have a copy of said game.

Here's the problem:
    The game would allow for online playing which means that players could interact with the more beautiful alter egos of other people.

Half of the players would be so engrossed in the game that they would not be able to feed themselves and spend their whole lives in virtual reality where they would eventually starve to death.
    The other half of the players can feed themselves (through intravenous tubes or having the willpower to detract from the super awesome game) but their sense of reality would be so disillusioned that they would no longer interact with other humans and prefer to interact with game characters instead. (similar to Surrogates)

Thus, with no one to procreate the Human Race would slowly die off...

The true Final Fantasy...

8. assasinseye1

assasinseye1 Well-Known Member

OMG that movie is how the earth is turning right now.

9. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

The human race will not be extinct. It'll only smell funny.

10. assasinseye1

lol all these post are amuseing..:}

11. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Everyone keeps on saying "nuclear war," "atomic bomb," bla bla bla, but what about antimatter?

I sort of think we might starve ourselves to death one day. Or maybe it'll be the water? Yeah, probably the water.

What if an infection kills off everyone?

Ooh, ooh! Everyone turns into robots so technically we won't be human anymore!

12. assasinseye1

like I said in the first comment it will most likely be our fault..unless we colonize

13. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

And then we catch some horrible disease on a foreign planet! Yay~

14. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

the best would be Tame-able fighting monsters ...thants not not bad I know but ..some day a giant spider comes and defeats every single Tame-able monsters and their owners and that spiders name is!!!
    BASON!!my spiders name actually...on combat of giants mutant insect xD

15. assasinseye1

I FORGOT another possibility we could also open another detention{the army is actually trying to} and A unknown thing can kill us all,I be live the movie I watched were this happend is called "The Myst"[​IMG]

16. maif.14

maif.14 Member

The end of the world is near brace youselves!!!!!!

17. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

maybe the world will over populate or run out females/males or the ps3s 2% chance of failure goes up to 89% failure rate or penis eating fishes will have massive loads of babbies and eat all our DING DONGS Off.
    or people will grow wings and fly and take over the world or nazi zombies will take over who knows maybe seph will crate a super nova out of his ds and computer and we all get sucked in!

18. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Well either Microsoft's Missiles deployed in 2012, or North Korean Missiles deployed in 2012.

19. assasinseye1

OMG,im gone for a couple of days,and alot of replies came in xd,also this some funny stuff what you guys think thanks for the post
    @!

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

It's going to end like one of the endings of Saya no Uta. The Earth and all its humans are going to mutate into an alien race/planet that looks like an unrecognizable lump of flesh, gore, and bone. It will be the end of Humans, but nobody will have died. Bleak, but sufficient.