1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you think the human race will become extinct?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by assasinseye1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i doubt it will be nuclear war, not unless every area of the planet gets hit, theres always going to be unafected areas, islands etc
    some kind of plague could spread across the globe in days with modern transport so thats a possibility

2. assasinseye1

assasinseye1 Well-Known Member

I dont think it will be nuclear war either,that age has passed.....it could posibly come back tho.

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Monkeys. They will quietly evolve behind our backs and take over the planet. Humans will be used as slaves and sex toys, till they'll become completely extinct.

4. msg2009

ah, so planet of the apes was a documentary!

dolphins could take over like on the simpsons, or gerbils or whatever it was on south park

5. assasinseye1

Ha hahah another species is going to evolve and up rise?

6. msg2009

well, i seriously doubt it because we would just enslave any creature that evolved that far.
    sell them in pet shops as slaves etc

I dont think anything but the complete destruction of earth would wipe out humans, we just got too much technology now, theres always going to be survivors

7. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

When the internet shuts down.

8. assasinseye1

wow xd

9. ready4failure

ready4failure Member

i dont know... a lot of people DO live on the internet... >.<

I think... it'll be the sun eventually swallowing the earth.... OOOORRR someone is going to get trigger happy. Probably the russians. then... BOOOOM. we all die. The end XP

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Actually in the current situation the russians are one of the LAST countries that are going to get trigger happy. if it happens it will either be the americans or someone in the middle east.

11. assasinseye1

Well if I have my facts,did obama not sign a treaty to reduce nuclear war head to about 1250 \

12. Loonylion

it wouldnt take anywhere near that number to wipe out all life on the planet.

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The world will end once we run out of coffee

14. TaylorWho

TaylorWho Active Member

15. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

Judgement day!

16. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

i think will be the cause of its own extinction.. think about global warming.. pollution.. matter of time.. studies show that if we dont change next 100 or 200 years the earth is unlivable by then(i think it was less than 100 but i think that is too low)

17. Loonylion

Actually the real data shows the earth has been cooling for the last 10 years, and that industry has a negligible effect on climate change.

18. msg2009

another ice age then.
    imagine our heating bills! gas oil and coal will have ran out by then too

19. ventehxieteh

ventehxieteh Well-Known Member

well that is good to hear.. but quite frankly i dont believe that.. our country has been facing heating issues for the past years now.. just a week ago we hit the hottest ever recorded temperature.. i really hope what you say is true.. we are really are having a hard time here

20. Loonylion

We had the hottest january on record this year. More snow than I have ever seen in my life.