1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you guys take care of your eyes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XD9999, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

On that note, my desktop wallpaper is that intro for Pokemon Emerald. You know, that thing with the dew drop falling off the leaf :D

2. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

As was said, playing for 15 hours straight is not good. Resting is also a good idea. Take a break (like lunch, or dinner somewhere away from the tv). Get some oxygen by going out or opening a window.

Btw, I don't know what causes bad eyesight. I've had a bad eyesight since I was seven or so, got to -5 when I got my first pc (13), then it took ten years of a lot of computing (with CRTs) before it became -7, which was mainly caused by small text on lecture boards in university lecture rooms and book reading.

3. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

My eyesight isn't that great... I can't see much at all - even things up close - without glasses/contacts in. I don't stare at screens for long periods of time, though. Fifteen hours of straight gaming can't be good for your eyes. :D

4. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

yeah i know, i was playing eternal eyes at that time just a week ago.  Ive played it once back then but i always died, anyways i finished it in one day. I wanted to have it done because it Ive been dying to do so for...10 years....10 years...woot woot.  did so without savoring it though.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Eventually your eyes just feel heavy and hurt when you look at bright things. I used to play so much videogames for long periods of time, that when I looked at a TV for a minute, my eyes would water like crazy.