1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

You're a cipher, Inunah, you have problems you are unwilling to fix.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I want to fix them.. I just don't see any solutions.

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

This makes me really think you are just joking and having a bunch of laughs at our expense.
    Is that so? Or are you really just ignoring all advice?

4. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Aghhh, but people are trying to give you solutions and you shrug them off. D:

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I've been history trawling for this exact reason and most evidence points to this topic being genuine. Only a few posts aren't about gaming or tech stuff, and these posts are generally weird stuff like this:
    I dunno, if I was alone and sad I'd follow a lot of the advice on this thread, anxiety be damned. But I'm alone and happy, so yeah.

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

You feel as good as you look. You're naive if you think confidence and self-esteem are unaffected by external factors.

Well gee, ain't it fortunate that I work pro bono? My offer still stands, but again, I can do nothing for those who want nothing.

7. darkrequiem

But your price rates are so high D:
    Unless she's lucky enough to get a free offer from you.

8. tehuber1337

Ding ding ding!

9. darkrequiem

Woo.

I expect some more "for the greater good" in the future, or do you only offer free help to hopeless cases those who don't actually seem to want help?

10. tehuber1337

My offer extends to anyone who might need it.

11. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

this thread should be locked because the advice is not going through.
    Its like she is trolling us

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This isnt quite trolling, it's just an excuse barrier, she has an issue, she wants help, but rather than taking it she gives excuses, sure they are realistic ones, but she isnt actually trying...

If she was trolling, she'd possible start with the bs excuses by now, but...for her sake prehaps this should be locked to prevent some of the frustrated users from trolling.

Many have argued with me, but it's true, no will to try=destined to fail every single day at your life.

And I know this because I aim at the simple life, I turned down management yesterday at work, screw resposibility/reason.

13. doughboy

doughboy Guest

want the troof, then post a pic...

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Yes, I can't do any of this because I don't have any socks for my shoes. /sarcasm

What's a troof?

*Kitty cat irresistable begging eyes*

15. doughboy

doughboy Guest

lol, maybe your hot? but feel insecure...and i meant truth...
    even if most of us don't think you are there is always someone out there....
    maybe you can try being more obvious about your intentions...ask if they have a boyfriend...
    and it's not really considered a date until your 18-21....it's more of a hang-out or go out...

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

In the case of half the people here, going out means you never actually go out. XD

17. doughboy

doughboy Guest

the ladies got jokes :3
    i personally like that in a girl not like all the emos ive gone out withso +1 for humor

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I'm living my life all the time, and most of the people here are like 12 years old.

19. tehuber1337

Like I said, IRC or Chatango. Make it happen.

Hit on the broken basement-dweller in private, Romeo.

Speak for yourself.

20. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Ignore thatonemexicanguy, he's got as much suave as a snotty handkerchief and the density of a black hole.
    He couldn't pick up a girl if she was flipping 6 inches tall and willing to settle for a can of sardines.