1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

You broke my brain, you obviously have no place in any argument. MAN UP.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Fuck you, I may eat and live like a fatass, but I'm not a fatass.

Why would I be up in some guy's balls? That's disgusting.
    And yeah, I don't want a chowder sniffing boyfriend. In fact, I don't want a boyfriend who even wants chowder.

I'm not working with a ball, I'm working with a cube. o.o

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*kuch*Yoshi 2*kuch*

Anyway Inunah just do like i said.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Better dull them corners then.

5. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

ARE YOU JOKING, FATASS?!
    PROVE IT OR GET TOSSING THAT SALAD.
    But srstimes, follow my list and you can't go wrong. You've not got the will-power? Then it'll NEVER HAPPEN.
    If you don't deserve it, you're not getting it.

6. CoolKill3r

Hasent she already said she wont wanna?
    And besides your list sucks if you ask me, there is nothing about true friendship inside it.

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

She has a picture in that thread, and everyone has said she's pretty.
    (I haven't seen it, my wifi is too laggy for that thread most times)

Anyway, she needs to break her habit and live a life. Responsibility and work is needed if one wants to live an actual life.
    Like was said so often, though, she first needs to understand her exact problems.
    That is difficult without an expensive therapist for most people....

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Bah... I knew I shouldn't have made this thread... :( I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep again.... Doesn't seem like there'll be any suggestions I can do coming in any time soon...

Sorry, but I still can't unsee the rapist.

9. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs102.snc3/15021_1267268605291_1337079991_30702208_1801680_n.jpg

This was the one she posted.

10. CoolKill3r

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something.
    How many times do i need to tell you this?

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

But what should I do? I haven't seen anything in this thread that I could do.

12. CoolKill3r

Then what can we do to help you?
    We said anuf things but you say it all aint possible, just get of the pc now and do something.

13. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
    YESSSSSSS
    UCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Grrrrararararararrrar, I call attention-seeking, self-pitying, HO BAG
    You go to 4chan, right? Well go to /r9k/, you'll fit in well there.

God freaking damnit, you ignore all good advice and just whinewhinewhine, gawd, there's so many problems that you have that are easily solved. I live in some freaking village in the country in blummin' England, you know how small that is? And yet I manage to get girls interested in me and get the occasional date despite being extremely shy and having social anxiety.
    Getting someone to like you is SO SIMPLE. You've got to look at least a 5/10, you need to be able to carry on a conversation without it getting too awkward and you just need to show some genuine interest. It's that easy. The hard part is getting to the point in a relationship where you both fit well together and love each other. C'mon, girl, have some confidence in yourself and put a little effort in, you're going to just be stuck in the same place all your life if you don't.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

When did you start making sense? Because this is basically how it goes.

Nothing falls into your lap. You gotta work for it. Especially members of the opposite sex. You've asked us how. We've told you that it doesn't involve sitting your arse in front of a computer screen all day. Whether you want to take the advice is entirely up to you.

I will say this, though. The right person won't just fall into your lap at 3am while you're browsing 4chan or RomU. Sometimes you've gotta look and look and look for someone just right. I still am.

EDIT:
    You have. If you weren't being so critical and self-defeatist you'd have noticed it.

15. CoolKill3r

^ finally i hear good advice from you.

16. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

DINGDINGDING WE HAVE A WINNER.

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Before I go....

Moot deleted /r9k/ for being a forever alone circlejerk. And my thread on /adv/ turned into a circlejerk of the same advice I'm getting here, so don't tell me to go there either.

Where? *Looks around*

18. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

WHAT?!
    FUCKKKKK. D:

19. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You're fucking joking, right? You have read this thread, yes? It's full of suggestions....

Also, have you thought about having a bath with a toaster? It'd quickly solve your dilemma.

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Actually, yeah I have. But it'll make me look bad so I can't do it. Plus I'm too lazy to drag the toaster all the way to the bathroom.