1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i have had many long lasting relationships i have had sex on several occasions and i have a reasonably attractive gf
    so you my good friend are wrong
    Post Merge: [time]1298355506[/time]
    and i agree you dont need sex in a relationship but its fun and spices up a relationship

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

How long is a long time?

Don't say less than a year...that isnt long.

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

duct tape

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

LOL you're 20, I was doing girls when you were in nursery. So how long is a long relationship?

Thats my favourite bit! Several times eh? Man, you're a stud!!

Also if you call your girlfriend just "reasonably attractive" theres something wrong.

You seem ok from what ive seen online, if you chat to people in rl like you do on here you will be fine. If that picture you posted is really you then guys will want you to chat with them. Just stop being negative and make an effort.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

From what I guessed from reading all of this she hasn't got much of a real life social life, small town, knows few real life friends...

Basically she ethier needs to consider an online relationship, find a way out of that place or better yet...settle for whatever friendships she has.

Looking for love desperately without doing anything drives one insane...

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Well, we've hit the worst recommendation in this thread

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WELL it's not the best one, but provided she makes some sort of plan to meet them in person or use it for educational purposes ie learning what to say via indirect methods then it could be a good one.

Thinking it can be deep and meaningful straight in can be bad...I also recommend this be an open relationship until you are 100% sure it's gonna work (by this you should of meet each other several times).

8. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

hey im not 20 i just said i was older than i am when i made the account in case i had to be a certain age
    my longest relationship was about 1 and a half years
    its hard to say what a long relationship is but as im not even an adult yet a year and a half is a long time

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

My grandparents are married for like 40 years. Yes, you were in a long relationship.

10. msg2009

11. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well, now I feel like shit... Maybe I'll just stop trying.... Apparently I'm not cut out for having a life....

12. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Well when my girlfriend and I met back in 2008 (We started dating that same year), we met by coincidence...on a Gamer's Forum no less. We traded IMs and started talking and after a while we felt comfortable dating and whatnot.

I really dunno. It's a complicated process. What you want to do is find some common ground with the person you're interested in. Something you can both talk about and let the conversation pan out from there. If it's someone you're meeting for the first time get to them a little and let them know who you are and make a casual offer for coffee, lunch or dinner sometime.

I guess that's the best advice I can offer. Good luck.

13. winkamaru

winkamaru Member

Just to make sure that your target want it i guess

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

There's something that'll never happen. I'm not comfortable doing anything.

15. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

What about sitting down?

16. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

17. msg2009

You never will be if you dont try. Nothing is comfortable the first time, I remember the first time I did a presentation, I was shitting myself, I was trying to think of excuses to go home, be sick or something, I thought I would get it wrong and everyone would laugh at me but it went ok and now I do it without even thinking.
    Dating, chatting etc is just normal stuff, its not as uncomfortable as you might think if you just try, I think it takes more courage to admit you feel like that then to ask a girl out.

If you still get nowhere LK's duct tape and rope will definately work, if you have a car with an empty boot its easier still!

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But she'd need a driver, that'll be as hard as finding true love...

19. msg2009

Maybe LK will help? He seems to know a lot about rape/abduction ;)

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But for free though is the question.