1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

Children aren't a necessity to a relationship. They're just an unfortunate side effect in some cases.

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

lol, sexual abstinence.
    Every parent's biggest dream!

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

quoted for the thruth

4. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

One, I don't believe in adoption. I refuse to father somebody's mistake. If I ever have a child it will be my own.
    Two, I mean sex as in an activity for two lovers to enjoy and to get closer to each other.

5. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I think they can just use dates for that...

*bans self*

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I disagree. If the child can have a better home with different (caring) parents, I think it's best for everyone involved. The circumstances for a foster child isn't always due to mistakes either. For example, it may just be the parents died.

Dates alone are not enough to keep a relationship alive.
    It needs trust, communication (yes), attractiveness, pleasure, and more. Sex helps.

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

exactly...

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

One word: Rohypnol

9. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

10. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was physically possible but this thread somehow got even suckier.

Protip: if you suck, shut up

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

no doubt, but on point if you read.

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Lol at the people saying they dont need sex, how many long lasting, serious, adult, relationships have you had? I bet 0 between the lot of you.

13. doughboy

doughboy Guest

serious relationships none, sex yes, twice i admit...
    i actually said that i could probably/maybe deal with it, if i at least had the option of seeing my girlfriend or wife before going to sleep :3
    cam & treec_cynda were the ones who said he wanted/needed none of it while in a relationship (serious or otherwise)...

14. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Wow. The fuck.
    This made you sound like a jackass.

... No difference.

15. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

What.
    I can wait till marriage if needs be before having sex.
    Sex is something important to a relationship because it's can help a couple bond, it's not a bad thing, what it does to the weak is bad, however.

No difference and why? I want my own child, not to pick up the responsibility of someone else. It's perfectly fair to me.

16. mrmoody

mrmoody Member

well first off, im married, and i met my wife when i was 15. im 23 now. for someodd reason people love it when you just act your natural self. who you really are. and if they cant accept that then you were not ment to be together, just that simmple. women love a gentlman, and men love a lady. treat others the way you wana be treated and always think before you speak and act. dont be too shy, and dont be topo open, you have to workinto each other slowly at a comfertable pace. meeting someone is as simple as a "hello" and thats it. be bold and take steps of action to meet some you are intrested in. have confidence! it works!

17. doughboy

doughboy Guest

good advice, and i taught your name was mr.Mormon at first xD

18. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

You're an ass.

19. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Instead of insulting me, why don't you come back with a constructive argument on how I'm wrong?

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

LOL you're implying some of us have even had short meaningless relationships.