1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

No u

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Become a musician, its what I did. :p

3. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Just remember...

Bad Girls spit, Good Girls swallow.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

And I won't be doing either.

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

If you want a relationship, you should find a guy with a sex-phobia.

6. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Even guys with sex phobias have better standards. :)

7. slingshot182

ouch

8. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

RomU:
    Filled with traps.

9. slingshot182

I know suiss and fish are, are there any others?

10. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Let's put it this way, don't go getting a crush on anyone here, or you might have to change your sexual orientation.

11. slingshot182

Yeha

12. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Relationships are for those who take life seriously in the long-run.

13. slingshot182

I.E. Not you?

14. 2DamCerius

Wrong! I am already a family man, so whatever.

15. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

How old are you 2DamCerius

16. slingshot182

24, according to profile

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

... Stupid. 24.

18. 2DamCerius

I was born 1986, so do the math.

Aside from all of this mumbo jumbo, sexual moors just gets created from whenever a person tries to find that ideal person or destined partner. There is no way to know for sure, except by knowing the person you go out with from the inside out...how the person truly is individually with no restraints and no secrets!

How about this situation: picture yourself with the person you really found interesting or have been friends with a while. Then one day you two finally decided to---you know "do it." Then you get married and then later on that person is really nothing, but a total douchebag. Some others regret doing this, so no one truly is happy with their partner...

Look at the divorce rates in America...people are jus' not being understanding that is all.

Love comes in many shapes and sizes just as any person does physically and mentally as well. The only thing is that love becomes played with too often and it makes other people unaware of what others are capable of. Like pretending to like a person, but you just want to use them or have them as "rebound." Good things are truly rare in this world, so find someone who values you before him/her self.

19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Member

Well I usually use the internet because I am shy and my social skills are sub-par. Then after a few dates you get a feel for the person and see if you want to continue seeing each other or not. It's not that hard.

20. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Meh, relationships... I don't particularly care anymore if I am in one or not. I had a good one a few years back, lastd a good 3 years with that one. I didn't do anything special, she was cute, and fun to hang out with, so aftr a year or so of just being friends, I confessed how I felt, and she accepted them, and we were together after that.

So I guess if I were to turn that into advice; Don't do anything special, make friends, hang out and do things together like friends normally do, if you find someone you like just say so. No sense being coy about it. Bushes are there, don't bother beating around them. It just wastes time.