1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do YOU get a date/relationship/whatever you call it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inunah, Jan 19, 2011.

1. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I said 'MOST'
    Read before you quote me!

Who are you to say that?
    Dont say people are lying without knowing.

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

c'mon nex you know i only like you XD
    stop being jealous...

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Are you most people?

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I can never get browser based clients to connect me to anything except the default channel (not downloading an IRC program. The browser-based clients are confusing enough) and chatango doesn't load. A friend gave me her chatango so we could chat.... It ended up crashing firefox once and making flash crash at least twice.

But I'll try chatango again. What's the url or whatever the fuck?

Actually that wasn't a joke.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

o_o

6. CoolKill3r

Are you picking a fight you little brad?
    Don't you have any brains in there or someting or are you just acting stupid?

Also you remind me of the Yoshi guy now lol.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I laughed so hard I woke my pet rock up.

8. doughboy

doughboy Guest

stop fighting with little kids CK3
    [​IMG]
    edit:that's brad btw

9. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Also, don't do LDRs, especially with RomU members, here's something about the twits posting here:

Dedboy- He's a mollusk-like creature who would love to slime all over your feet. Go on, post a picture of your feet and he'll be all over you like butter on bread.
    Hypnos- Pseudo-intellectual, mentally unstable, immature failure. He 'loves' gore and would 'love' to do things like screw corpses and bollocks; he's just a huge pretender with anger issues, the peak of his life was working in fast food and stalking a bisexual girl. Yes.
    CoonKoala (Coolkill3r)- Retarded, socially awkward teenager. He lies about his social life and thinks he actually has some experience. He's as useful as a rusty bucket full of holes which incidentally is just like his logic.

I could go on but most members fall in to similar situations. If you want to attention whore to these people, fine. Just don't say it's something else when people are offering you genuine advice.

10. tehuber1337

You can change that, y'know. Server is Imperium (irc.imperium.ca) and the channel is, wouldn't you know it, #romulation.

Proper clients are almost as simple to set up, but a million times better.

If you want it, do it. Make it happen. That's what everyone in this thread has been telling you. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Try harder, kid. Maybe one day you'll be worth picking a fight with.

11. CoolKill3r

Where is your name in the list?
    And lie because i dont want any info on the internet about me, and please dont tell me you know me because you dont, okay really you dont!

Now i'm stopping this duscussing because this is going off-topic!

12. tehuber1337

Hey, guess what? You don't know anything about anyone either. Speak for yourself, don't be a hypocrite.

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Agreed with the Hypnos and CK3 part.

---

Anyways, I seriously believe in this method of love.

Puppy Love> The inevitable breakup > Learn from your mistakes, and move on with life > Use your new found maturity to get a good and stable relationship. I have experienced two of these.

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

QFT. and if yoou want a relationship/date. you first need to learn how to make friends. you cant run without learning how to walk first

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was watching something on Discovery Health Channel before it became OWN, and there was a kid who learned how to run before he could figure out how to walk.

EDIT: GUYS, IT DISCONNECTED ME FROM THE CHANNEL AND SOMEHOW WON'T CONNECT ME TO ANYWHERE NOW.
    EDIT 2: Went ahead of myself there. lol

16. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

OMG, first, that is like an exception. not everyone can do that. and besides. how do you want to be intimate with a person (intimate doesnt just mean sex) if you cant even talk to people of you same sex or start a conversation

17. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Dude, that was harsh, bro. Chill, man. You ain't gotta be usin' 'em bad words and stuff.

About Inunah's possible therapy session with Tehuber, can't you guys just PM each other (since she can't use Chatango or IRC for whatever reasons)?

18. tehuber1337

She's on IRC now. I don't really like having to use PMs; there's a lot of back and forth in discussions like these, and it just gets annoying unless you use a dynamic medium.

19. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

True.
    And good, sounds wonderful (somehow).

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

K, so strangest thing ever today, this thread got awesome when Rem started posting.

First time for everything amirite?