1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you control your anger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rock91, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Baacon

Baacon Member

Anger?
    Always under control ;)

2. laze

laze Well-Known Member

If i get angry, i take it out on the person or object who caused caused it. i am about to kill this guy who is being a D***HEAD

3. NightShad

NightShad Well-Known Member

slay undead zombies always makes me feel better LMFAO

4. Annanelle

Annanelle Well-Known Member

cry my self to sleep (when i'm at home)
    or
    scrunch my face up and jump around (usually in public places, y do my friends disown me?)

5. danielto

danielto Member

i would jus let it slip pretend nothing happened(i have low self esteem)

6. Dart3055

Dart3055 Active Member

I can't really do the yelling thing. Not even home or the middle of the woods seems safe enough to yell my lungs out. I only did it once and those were special circumstances. When I get mad I'm prone to saying stuff I'll regret later or not make much sense. So I find somewhere to lie down and try my best to sleep it off, usually waking up feeling better.

7. Deviluchiha

Deviluchiha Active Member

i prefer to besides screaming my lungs out, i just grab a pair of gloves and hit a metal door that we have lying around, XD its fun after a while also painful once u calm urself down, but thats where the screaming part comes in and takes control >.<
    but then again i have never, ever gotten mad to a point that i lose my mind, (wish i did though) XD
    even if rite now i really need to let some steam lose, cus rite now in school i`m dying rite now literally

8. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

I would just hit a wall. Hard.

Then I would find my first-aid kit.

9. K-N

K-N Member

Finding funny videos and playing video games

10. Croassassin

Croassassin Well-Known Member

I seem to have complete control over my emotions :eek: sounds weird but I dont show my anger even though im not easy to irritate, when i am i can just go by without any signs at all :) same goes with sadness and any other emotions i dont want to show...

11. Raikuron

Raikuron New Member

I play the most violent video game I can find. It helps. A lot.

12. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

In public I don't show any sign of negative emotions. Too embarrassing in my opinion for myself to do that.

As for being home: I'll either stay quiet, so I don't end up saying things I'll regret later. I try to think of the consequences before taking actions. Or I end up taking it out on my brothers/sisters/dad.
    When I used to have my old bullies I'd go home and just cry when I entered the house, or I'd sometimes write terrible things about them such as being murdered and then delete it.
    I sense a psychopath in the near future. But it did help me with my writing skills. ::)

- - - -

Punching walls and stabbing pillows, eh? I don't feel as silly anymore.

13. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

The alternatve method would be:

-Stop being so emotional. Getting angry will not solve anything and will not harm the source of your angryness(if this word exists, XD). Either that or you turn around and make the best revenge plot against that source...

14. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

It's weird but if i'm mad at something i write bad stuff about them on a paper....Then throw it in the trash...Teehee

15. cookieninja100

cookieninja100 Active Member

flip the closest table near me with ppl sitting at it to leave them in a state of 'wtf'-ness XD

16. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

i like to scream or to get angry at my parents (Need to stop that)

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Sex. Like, the hard kind, the kind someone would say "best time ever".

And not getting angry, being easy going helps, a lot.

18. useurcamera

useurcamera Active Member

i punch something

19. Awec

Awec Active Member

I... RARGH... USUALLY DOWNLOAD NDS GAMES.

Lol, just kidding. I usually go on failblog to see how much dumber people can be than I've been.

20. footy

footy Active Member

Think of the Hamtaro games....but Hamtaro reminds me of pokemon, which reminds me of Pikachu, and then I use my thunder-bolt and KABOOM! Someone gets a kick in the shin.