1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you control your anger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rock91, Mar 10, 2010.

1. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I yell at random passers by.
    DON'T YOU DARE READ MY POST!!!

2. p4tman

p4tman Guest

I have a punching bag it's pretty useful.

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

yell nonsense

4. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

get over with sleeping --- trust me , for me it's working :p
    spend all my money >> bad habit , but I always can't control myself if I'm realy in my bad mood :(

5. ShyriaXil

ShyriaXil Active Member

im also one of those type of people... though i have a really high tolerance level but when it all builds up too much for me to handle...
    like when i have a lot of built up anger and stress then im emotionally unstable, i rage.... not like i can help it... and it evens annoys my friends... i hate myself when im like this...

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

theres a lot of angry people in here
    don't you get embarrassed when people see you do all that crazy stuff?
    just gotta laugh when i see someone in the street going mental, it makes my day :)

7. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Really? I always want to get as far away as possible, once there was a fight between one of my friends and some other dude and the cops came round to my house and interviewed me, scary. :-\

8. ChangeJD

ChangeJD Well-Known Member

I try to just stay quiet wherever I am and breathe. I also don't like to be disturbed. Once I go through things a couple of times, I calm down.

9. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

You're THE man.......err GIRL!

10. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I pretty much don't get angry because I smoke and masturbate all the time which chills me the fuck out.

But when I do, punching something usually solves the problem.

11. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Afriend of mine broke his hand when he was punching beacuase of his anger.

12. Mein

Mein Well-Known Member

I rarely get angry, if i get angry
    That does it.

13. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Just think of everything that makes me mad and let out one big 5 second yell :)

14. grommit9

grommit9 New Member

i learned how to hold it in cause i use to snap with people a lot one day at school i flipped a table and threw a chair at someone then swore at the teacher and walked out of class

15. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

let me continue the story then i came in with a sword and stab the ass out of you then you changed :) xD
    anyway... i hardly get angry... but when i do... i uhh don't want to admit it but i cry then i get this really bad ass feeling of punching some one's face... and i some times punch the wall... (i have well defined knuckles, hehe) and that's it... or play a fps and curse the s*** out of some one who kills me in the game...

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The correct answer is:

Torture small animals.

(Serial killers in the making...)

17. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What's the problem with this again?

I use video games to calm myself down, it's when I'm on a hard section and a forum is open on my browser is whe it's not in control, which is why I isolate myself, so other's don't get hurt.

Which is why we don't keep small animals in the house.

19. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

I keep the thoughts of what make me angry and talk out the problem and use the memories later for a fight.

20. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

i just walk away and and smoke a cigarette and if that cigarette dont work i smoke a joint it works

if those arent options, nubbs smash!