1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you change from a Servant to a ????

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by DragonQuester, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

but couldnt seph cheat? someone had said that he could easily change the amount of posts to like infinity!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes, and so can I, but what would be the point of that?

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol some people think that the more posts you have the more reputable you are within the forum *rolls eyes* its all one big competition.

4. DragonQuester

yeah I know there is no point. lol.. But if you did, newbies that dont know you could cheat will respect you... But I know you guys wouldnt cheat anyways because it wouldnt be fair

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

the ''administrator'' word is enough to fill romulation with respect. :)

6. Loonylion

under threat of a ban, yes :p

7. DragonQuester

true, when you see admisistrator that is enough respect right there... Say, you know how there are 4 dark circles over my sig and stuff? If I am a premium member, does that mean it will shine? lol

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yeah it turns green.

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

if you're an admin, it's red. if you're a global mod, it's blue. if you're a premium member, it's green. if you're a normal user, it's dark.

10. DragonQuester

oh cool ;D

11. Loonylion

premium members have different colour 'stars' (thats what they're called). Colour denotes rank, i.e yours are grey because you're a regular member, mine are red because I'm an admin. There's also blue and green for mods and premium members, but I can't remember which is which offhand. The number of 'stars' is determined by your post count rank.

12. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

blue mod, green premium, and im sure yours are orange not red :p

13. DragonQuester

So if you do good deeds and help people out, you'll turn into important members (like part of the admin team, etc.)?

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yep. that's the way it works. also, everything in this world works like that.

15. Loonylion

you might become a mod, no-one ever becomes admin. Mods are chosen for consistantly following the rules, demonstrating an understanding of why we have them, not spamming, being friendly and helpful, as well as patient. And they don't ask to be a mod either. and yes, some people have asked, including people wanting to be mod the second they joined.

16. DragonQuester

Oh alright thanks for the heads-up ;D

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

and i don't think there are going to be any new mods, i read somewhere from seph that they're chosen when they're need, and i believe we have about 7 mods, counting the admins.

18. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^yeah, though I heard seph wanted to organise the site a bit more so maybe therell be a few changes.

19. Loonylion

Yep, we choose new mods as we need them, and yes, there will be quite major changes soon. That alone may mean we more mods, alternatively a large influx of posting members could mean we need more mods too

20. DragonQuester

But I like the way the site is already lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.