1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do we prove that we exist?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 1Blacks1, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

"ahhhh, thou shall put Shaq on my top 5!?!"

[​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

'thou shalt honour thy father' is about the only one he hasn't broken.

3. CloudBoy101

I'd say so. I'm guessing the one he's gone too far with is worshiping other idols, it's seems governmental power is his god. Let us thanks the gods he's leaving office soon...... but then again, we'll most likely have Obama in office, and that's not much better if you ask me...

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

at least he's not a feminist anti-male supporter like Hilary Clinton...

5. CloudBoy101

But he doesn't have near the experience that Hilary does. You know she's going to give Bill a good job in the While House, I really can't complain about that, Bill was a great President.

6. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

This has gone off topic, let's make a new thread :)

7. CloudBoy101

There's nothing else to talk about, it's impossible to prove existence.

8. gaynorvader

You can never prove anything to anyone whom doesn't wish to believe it true.

9. CloudBoy101

Sorry, that just made me laugh. "Wishing to believe" and proof are two completely different things.

What if a really good friend of yours stole money from you, and say, another one of your friends saw him do it. You wouldn't want to believe he stole from you, but if you friend showed you proof that he did indeed do it, it would be undeniable.

So, if you showed me undeniable proof that we exist, I will have no choice but to believe you.

10. gaynorvader

Nope, I could believe many other things, like someone else stole the money and framed him/her, that 'God' made him/her do it, that my money had never been taken in the first place after all, I had just misplaced it.

11. CloudBoy101

Proof is the only thing that'll get anyone through this hell hole I like to call earth :p

12. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

You can believe whatever you want, and no one has the power to change it but you. And I agree, concluding what I've read, that it's almost impossible to prove existence.

13. gaynorvader

If this is hell, I must say, it's not as bad as it was made out to be, sure it's tough not having money, but at the same time it's kinda fun, the challenge of it all. Proof sure as hell doesn't help me much though. And how is it you can say we can't prove existence through the use of our senses, but can prove your hypotethical friend took your money through the use of those same senses?

14. sepsep

sepsep Well-Known Member

if you can still feel pain.. and sadness. means you still exists

15. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

ofcourse we can't be certain that we do exist but why don't we just let that aside and live our life to the fullest atleast with that we could feel that we exist somehow

16. sepsep

sepsep Well-Known Member

good idea!! so lets just put that aside and download all available roms here in romulation and play with all the remaining time of our lives!!
    live your life to the fullest!! Study hard and Play Harder!!!
    Coz we try harder!!

17. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Nicely said and Explained.

18. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Thats were your Wrong. Feelings, Emotions, Senses have nothing to do with proving Existence. That is the Question im looking for is

"How Do We Prove That We Exist?"

*Edit*
    Sorry about the double post. it was an accident. My bad, my Mastake

19. Supasly

Supasly Guest

Well one way to prove you exist is to stab yourself in the hand if feel pain your go to go. I believe that we were sent here by soem higher beings (Not God) but some alien species to determin stuff like how our scientist use rats to see if new products are good for humans.

20. Pantera

Pantera Active Member

We can't prove anything that is of such great mystery. We just make theories and base our lives on that. We can't prove our life isn't just a dream and death is our awakening...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.