1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do i modd a PS2?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Jan 11, 2013.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I import shit from China and Japan. You're complaining about one state.
    Do you know how long it takes to get stuff here to the States? Weeks, sometimes months to the point that I even forgot I bought something.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

yeah, thing is that i dont exactly go out A LOT, mostly to college and back, so i havent been in miranda in years, plus i dont know the zone very well.

3. insanecrazy07

And this is relevant to the discussion how?

Just buy a damn memory card and be done with it.

4. Duncan Idaho

*facepalm* i have two memory cards of 8 MB's, NO ONE sells formated memory cards here, importing them is not an option since i would waste 3 more weeks waiting for CADIVI to process the papers.
    Post Merge: [time]1358449452[/time]
    Anyway i cant use freemcboot, the PSP slim SCPH 900001 has a 2A as fabrication model, it's one of the most recent and so it has BIOS 230 not 220, and cant go back to 220, so i need to put a modchip on it or get an Action replay/Swap Magic DVD original if i want to boot Unlaunch, i can format the memory card for freemcboot, but that is useless given it cannot boot on the PS2.

5. insanecrazy07

So then what was the whole point of discussing FreeMcBoot if you can't even use it? You seriously JUST NOW checked the model number?

Wow dude. This information would have been way more useful, I don't know, like the minute you got it.

And don't fuckin' *facepalm* me. It's not my damn fault your country is retarded and can't import anything.

And ya know, I've helped plenty of people on this site, but man, you're the only one that I regret helping because not only are your problems practically unsolvable, but there's always an excuse to every solution. And people that are good at making excuses are pretty much all they're good for.

6. Duncan Idaho

*facepalm* First i posted the number on the 15th, i went around snooping on PSX-scene and i found a post detailing the numbers, before i found that particular post i dint knew what it meant, i learnt that today what it actually meant, in fact you quoted my post and forgot to read it.

second why i sense a hostile tone? i am tempted to say a strong set of words, but not worth it, go and cool down please, my ignorance is to blame.