1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do I do this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treec_cynda, Oct 28, 2010.

1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Yeah, but all the email clients ask for your name too, as well as your location.

2. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

If you are so paranoid (wow, this is coming from me), as Natelie said, how'd you survive the internet so far?
    Anyway, just use fake information if you are concerned with anything.

I recommend Gmail I receive far less spam mail there (none) than on Yahoo.

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Just what are you worried about, anyway? Getting your name and location posted in the net or something?

Email clients do not give out most information, so I wouldn't be worried about anything.

He's using his friend's email.

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

noob questions are allowed here, so if you want to know in detail how to do something, im sure we can help you out :D
    you are being tracked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) [even if your leeching off a friend] as we speak...
    I'm sure that is the only place which has your info...don't see any reason why people would track you themselves thru IP ::)

here is my info:
    name:thatonemexicanguy
    e-mail:[email protected]
    obviously not my real name, thats the internet...nobody knows who you are, unless your stupid enough to get someone with a temper really mad...or you have a stalker :p
    e-mail sites are the same, no need to put an address...
    an address is needed on online purchases of course, but your info is safe if its a legit site.
    dude just stop being paranoid...your starting to sound like a first time user (who is a pedophile)
    open:
    [​IMG]
    apparently though, hotmail does invade your privacy

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

You need a preexisting email account in order to sign up for Gmail.