1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can i move on?..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, Oct 19, 2010.

1. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

That's five different flavors of retarded. In short, I was saying that trolls of the innocent are the most pathetic entities on the Earth. They don't deserve recognition of having existed if they're going to waste their pathetic life like that.
    On topic: I would advise clearing your head of all thoughts of this guy. In a few months you will find another guy and this guy will just fall out of your head.

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Dear Watchasay, Get the fuck away from this thread and stay away, please. What you've read so far is all you need to know. Most if not all of the things everyone said is in one way or another true. With that being said, do what you what you will and live your life.

PS. Stay the fuck away from this thread. It won't do much good for you at this point in time.

3. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

relationships with the opposite sex are overrated...especially when u own a ps3 with JB an xbox modded a psp and a nds....and u got a 100mb/s connection....GIRLS?THEY DO EXIST?nah.....liees!!

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

lol and post that problem in a forum like this? seriously if you have ANY kind of personal problems romulation is not the place to go to. ever.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Who's trolling? If you mollycoddle someone, they'll never develop self-determination. Like I said earlier, it's called tough love.

Perhaps you'll care to provide some sort of logical reasoning to support the claims you pull out of your ass the next time you try to white knight.

You must live a helluva life.

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I don't think he was referring to you when he mentioned trolls. I doubt your advice could be seen as trolling (especially when you'e been on romU for such a long time)

And uh, OT: Like everyone has said, forget the guy and move on.

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

fuck yeah!

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The only way for us to learn is to experience it first hand.

9. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Are you sure? It's not like I'm not used to being called a troll. And Littlekill has been here longer than I have, so...

10. thricee

get a condom get a carrot close your eyes and think of brad pitt or whatever prick makes u gogo!

11. darkrequiem

No, I'm not sure. But posting since 2008 is impossible for a true troll.
    Just noticed littlekill's comment, hehe.
    Interrupted by thricee's post.
    I will now proceed to exist this thread forever.....

12. thricee

i am not a troll and i ve been here since 2007...i am more like an ogre...like shrek?only cuter!and hairy...and oh yeah.....i like to move it move it!

13. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

lol this fucking guy

14. thricee

lol idd

15. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

To OP: I understand how tough it can be for you galz to break up. A girl in my musical was breaking up with somebody she really didn't like that much, and she was still crying during rehearsals. I feel what you have to do at this time is simple.

FIND.

IRL.

FRIENDS.

Seriously, we're all complete retards here.

You don't want a new BF right away or you'll just pick the first good-looking guy ya see.

Get some friends, have fun together ,then maybe one night one of em will introduce you to someone...

Believe me, time flies when you're havin fun, but time goes slow when you're emo.

So ya. Thas' about all I've got to say.

16. thricee

amg didnt know that emos have the ability to slow down time :O is it a racial passive of theirs?

17. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

They can do it to have more time to expand upon their angst. Well-known fact.

18. darkrequiem

I may convert into one, seems much more useful then my current ability to kill it with spoons.

19. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]