1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can I convince those disrespectful children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unqiueninja, Nov 23, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

[​IMG]

lotlat tries so hard to please Partycat Uber...lol

2. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

start talking about god and christ and how he healed people:) then they will be so bored they won't ask for anything.

If the kids asking aren't into that kinda stuff

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

the problem is parent now days doesnt use physical pain, back then when i miss behaved, i would get caned by my grandma. when i miss behave in school my teach would caned me.. but now day that apparently qualified as child abuse and parent would sue the school if the teacher caned their kids.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they should bring back corporal punishment, it clearly worked wonders on you.

5. calvin_0

like grounding work any better. i often saw children talk back to their parent when they get scold now day, if their parent slap them in the face every time they do so, they wont talk back.

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Will a slap in your face help you?

7. calvin_0

slapping in the face is a form of control. slapping in the face send a clear message, and that message is "this is what you get when you behave like this".

sure you can try to talk to your children, but as everyone know, children dont listen. pain is the motivation to make them listen.

and yes, to answer your question, slapping in the face do help me, what do you think the reason i dont talk like sailor and most kid do this day? ground me?

8. msg2009

And its helped you how? Your life is such an amazing success right? You're intelligent, confident, outgoing, popular and successful in every area of life?

9. calvin_0

no, it doesnt help me in that way, but it help me to know whats right and wrong, what can and cannot do, how to keep out of trouble and how to behave properly.

10. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Maybe when I have kids, I'll chain them to a sink and saw their leg off when they talk back to me in public.
    That's physical pain, ain't it - not abuse? They'll listen to me now, won't they?

Everyone has a moral compass. You don't need to be beaten up to know stealing is wrong and stabbing people is a crime.

11. msg2009

My daughter knows right from wrong and how to behave. Guess what, ive never hit her.

My daughter listens.

Only the dumb ones that aren't clever enough to understand with words.

12. calvin_0

sawing off their legs... seriously.. come on, you must have some common sense.

good for you, not all kid do.

or they understand and still do it anyway.

not for kids, some kids anyway.

13. Zydaline

Say hi to sarcasm.
    Besides. Slapping ---> Caning ---> Clothes hanger ----> Beer bottle ---> Chainsaw
    Violence only begets violence.

14. calvin_0

ops, sorry, i have problem detecting written sarcasm. XD

15. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

What makes you think kids will listen without some form of physical message?

16. tehuber1337

Physical pain is fleeting. If you want to get the message across, you have to hit them where it really hurts. Divorce, alcoholism, being "too busy with work"...

17. Zydaline

Roundhouse kick their consoles? :p

18. tehuber1337

I was thinking more along the lines of being a terrible parent and letting them grow into a broken human being. That'll teach those suckers.

19. msg2009

Yeah, just look at calvin, he's a good example.

20. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Leave calvin alone, you're just as low as him if you're going to attack him like that.