1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can I convince those disrespectful children

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unqiueninja, Nov 23, 2010.

1. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

See this is what pisses me off, We'll try to reason with you then you just dont listen and give us some speech on something, I've already looked at PC games but we have the shittest PC around so theres nothing i can get. So i took it in my hands to try and raise the money to buy it myself. Ill be perfectly content with my Xbox even if the ZZZZZ is out!

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You just need to be be content with whatever you have. I have a shitty computer with no internet connection last time and yet I did not pester my parents to buy any games.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Have you ever stopped to consider they may well be right? I don't know your family circumstances but you're 12, they are much older and wiser. Maybe its financial, maybe you don't deserve one, I don't know but they will have their reasons.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I lock my kids in the basement and they never ask for iPots or Claystations or whatever's "rad" these days.

5. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I'm 14 but I have the mentality of a 30 year old so I feel I have a right to say this;
    Stupid punk-ass kids!

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

nice one

7. bikeboy99

I was just arguing back to what he said
    Its definetly not financial and i get straight A's in school and behavior, i help out around the house, I'm polite to strangers, relatives, their friends. And then they dont give a shit about this and my sister is the complete opposite, if she gets a C she'll get a laptop, Ipod and everything.

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

You could just be an unwanted bastard like me. (Note: I mean a literal bastard, I.E. a child born out of wedlock and/or with another person outside of marriage)
    My brothers get what they want all the time. But me? No. I have to prove myself to them. When my brothers get a C they get, "you'll do better next time" but when I get so much as a low B I get the aforementioned "Leather Belt Treatment"

9. bikeboy99

See now thats screwed, Now lets watch the other Romu members come and deal us out with an overall message of stop being such a baby and get on with your life :D

10. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Did what I say earlier come off as being whiny or complaining? I should amend that. I wasn't complaining about my life. In fact, I agree with the other RomU members. If you don't get what you want, quit complaining, suck it up and deal with it.

Hell, did I want a better family than what I had? Yes.
    Did I want to experience at least a smidge of luxury and comfort when I was growing up? Yes.
    But could I do anything about it? Hell No.

You just gotta learn to, as the phrase so eloquently puts it, "live with the hand that you're dealt with." Learn to appreciate the things that you have, and don't bitch about the things that you don't have. If you want something, then by all means you're free to do anything you have to do to get it. Just don't whine about it being hard, or when you fail, complain about how it's impossible to get what you want.

11. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

don't come back here until you know how to speak proper understandable english

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Same could be said about you, swap english to intelligence.

13. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

What reason?
    All I hear is 'I want an Xbox. How can I get xbox?'

If you want it so badly, get yourself adopted away. If they won't let you have it, the simple fact is that you WON'T have it. It doesn't matter if your NASDAQ is off the charts, unless you can somehow run out, buy it, buy a TV, hide it in your basement and pull wool magic over everyone's eyes. You DON'T.

Does that answer your question?

There IS no advice because there IS no way. What do you want us to tell you? Just send us the money and we'll send you one? We'll lovingly be your new parents? Use voodoo to blank them out while you game away?

Straight As mean nothing, by the way. I've heard a million times the words 'Gaming machines are going to spoil your studies.'
    Even if you just topped the world's charts of smart, gaming machines will still apparently rot your brain. Parent Logic.
    I have an aunt who doesn't let her daughter read a single Doraemon comic because it'll 'spoil her studies.' STILL Parent Logic.

And biased child? Worldwide phenomenon. Welcome to the world, my boy.

14. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

the word "infidel" isn't used in today's time. Learn some proper English next time okay?

15. bikeboy99

How did you get Xbox out of that? I said it once. Well then thank you for expanding my intelligence

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

LOL at lotlat.
    The least intelligent, most spoilt brat and least liked out the lot of the kids.

17. tehuber1337

Just because a word isn't common vernacular doesn't mean it's no longer a word.

18. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

xD and I'm proud of it. you just can't live without me
    who uses vernacular anymore? I have never in my life heard it once

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You speak gutter English, your opinion is invalid.

20. tehuber1337

Yep, makes sense that you've never heard plain, everyday, ordinary language ever before.