1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can i convince my mum to let me get an Xbox 360??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bikeboy99, Nov 20, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

A person should get one console every few years. Not every birthday or Christmas like you see those spoiled brats nowadays.

2. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

Hope your not saying that to me, I got a PS2 Bout 4 years ago, then a Wii my sister got that, and hopefully im gonna buy myself an Xbox 360!

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

An emulated ps3/ps3 is gonna need a pc with BIG MASSIVE BALLS to run even a fraction of the content.

And we are looking at about approx 4 years away at anything like that...maybe more but the consoles themselves will be replaced by then.

:p

I get 2 every generational update, I got the cash.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

actually for x360 you'd need a PC with similar specs to the 360. Because the 360 is a bastardised PC, it is not being emulated. Instead, people are working on a recompiler to recompile x360 executables to native windows executables.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Oh...wait that sounds like what they did for the first xbox.

But that didnt get far.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

technology these days.

7. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Do what my parents used to do for me! ;v) If there was something I wanted really bad they always said if you get straight A's on your report card then we'll get it for you! ;v)

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...doesnt always work, but that is a good idea.

Also...just saying...girls get consessions, boys dont.

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

are you in any way related to omega zero master 28973?, are you the same person?, or do you just think alike?
    either way...look under the topic labeled "how to convinve parents to get black ops?" as it gives info on what to say and do in this situation, you may choose to use it, or not...

10. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

I always get Straight A's and they just dont care anymore ): , no im not omega he gave me the idea to start this thread