1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How can drag and drop game on epsxe?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 88thegreat88, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Or there's this program called ePSXecutor where you can make your own memory card files.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Found it mcd001.mcr

http://megaupload.com/?d=DKXYXAQU

Make a copy of original and rename it to mcd002.mcr and place them in memcard folder, and config, yes thease are kined of like real memcards for the PS

3. 88thegreat88

88thegreat88 Member

ok i placed the mcd001.mcr into the memcard folder of the epsxe, and saved a game, then closed epsxe, and reopened, it said nothing is saved in slot one, and i saved in slot one. can you help me?

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Try to reconfig the memory card again

5. Jhon 591

Thanks g@l1h , Yes you have to select mcd001.mcr and mcd002.mcr from memcard folder in your config

PS, The game should load its self... you don't need to select it in save slot's

6. 88thegreat88

88thegreat88 Member

:) ok its saving now, you all really help here, but also, i have the psx emulation cheater 2.5, but it looks like the only way to make it work is to configure it in my video part of the epsxe, and i think that will ruin it, as fas as it working properly now and saving. Is there another way to use action replay codes, or gameshark codes with the epsxe?, also I dont know what exactly the psx emulation cheater does, or if it works with action replay.

7. Jhon 591

Try PEC

http://pec.duttke.de/

Check youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=psx+emulation+cheater+&search_type=&aq=f

8. 88thegreat88

88thegreat88 Member

it works, but so far my save overwrite does not work, it looks like if I save once, it will only keep that save.

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You might want to try ePSXecutor then.
    You can create your own memory card files using it. I would like to give you a link, but my net is slow today.

You can use google to find it, there might be some guide too.

10. Jhon 591

I think he 88thegreat88 is trying to use, run - save state - slot 1 and over ride it

You don't need to do this, just save in game as nomal and load it up though the game next time...

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I guess, but overwriting it still should work nonetheless.

12. Jhon 591

True it should , But even so they is not much point...

I have nether had to do it this way

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Let's just wait for another report from 88thegreat88 (Doesn't show the gender) for now.

14. Jhon 591

Yes wait for him or hear to replay, lol!, Pardon i sed its him if its a hear

15. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

You can save the game EVERYWHERE, by pressin' F1, you'll save a game, by pressin' F3, you'll load the file, by pressin' F2 you can change the slot to be saved, so it won't be overwrited.
    It's a good trick if the game crashes, or you die or don't wanna save by the game's way....It's good when playin' games like Resident Evil, that count savetimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.