1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Holy cow new pokemon games... But i just got Gold and Silver. :(

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ravenlockheart, Apr 9, 2010.

1. super861

super861 Member

and again very original names =3

2. Patiaking

Patiaking Member

I hope these games will be different from the others, which all had the same formula (catch things, beat gyms, own evil dudes, catch superthing, beat Pokemon League, unlock new stuff, repeat).

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

hey that was funny.

4. hotaru251

hotaru251 New Member

Check serebii they have pics/info on black and white the towns are actually 3D towns :D
    and ill start saving so i can buy both and not be accused of being racist

5. target45

target45 Member

Actually, if you think about it, there are NO black people in ANY pokemon games. Everyone is the same race. While this is likely because the Pokemon nation is an idealized version of Japan, and Japan is largely racially homogeneous, it's amusing to imagine that the pokemon world is in the aftermath of a successful "final solution".

In fact, maybe the pokemon themselves are the result of catastrophic biological warfare experiments (and/or radiation, or chemicals) used in some long-ago war. This would explain why the settlements are so small and depopulated, why tremendously powerful monsters vastly outnumber humanity, and why almost all existing technology is based around "pokemon battling". It's all that's left after the race wars and international destruction.

6. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

heh,I dont understand why the POkemon Black and White are rasist in any way,2 of the most basic colors are put into as a name to a games....

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Me wonders if it would be named Pokemon Gray or Grey.