1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hmmm .... Zelda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paperbag51, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Want me to ban you from RomUlation when the game is released? To lessen the temptation? :p

2. sparcloud

sparcloud Member

im not sure if any one else has played and finished every other zelda game but i have and i can not wait until phantom hourglass comes out
    can't hold on oo
    ----

3. Patton

Patton Guest

Theres so many people waiting, it is crazy.
    ;D

4. h8uthemost

h8uthemost Well-Known Member

I was really hoping it was going to be out by today, or even yesterday. Guess Nintendo didn't let any early copies out.

5. Patton

Patton Guest

They were probably scared of ROM users ;D

6. h8uthemost

Lol, probably. :)

7. cantide03

cantide03 Member

only 2 more hours here to go. i freaking can't stop clicking the refresh button. i wonder if it will be like this for the release of front mission on the 23rd or final fantasy cc whenever they release it

8. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

oh my god. i cant wait any longer. also, what time is everyone guessing this will be dumped? I'm guessing either 3:47 am tomorrow ( if seph is awake ) or 4:56 pm tomorrow. just a guess. :p it might not come tomorrow, but it probably will considering how many people want it.

9. cantide03

cantide03 Member

the store i work for, circuit city, and best buy have decided that they will not be releasing zelda tomorrow. even though it's official release date is the 1st. they are holding it off til tuesday to be put out with the rest of there new releases

10. h8uthemost

Are they allowed to do that? I don't know all the inner workings of releases, but I always though the store had to put the item on their shelves on release day.

11. sparcloud

sparcloud Member

does that only work with the actual game or the rom aswell ???

12. cantide03

cantide03 Member

i talked to my manager and told him the official release date was on the 1st and he needs to put it out for tomorrow. he told he he has his orders and is going to follow them. the big heads made up the signs already saying available on tuesday and they don't like to admit there mistakes

13. sparcloud

sparcloud Member

:mad: thats no good ive been waiting 4 this game for about a year and i wont be home to download tomorrow :'(

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There will be other places where you can buy it on time... I wouldn't worry about that, a release is going to appear sooner or later.

15. sparcloud

sparcloud Member

yeah spose your right thanks ;D :D :) ;) 8)