1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hmm.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoy101, Jan 19, 2008.

1. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i'm not sure, but i think he's 17. a dé-já-vu sensation assaulted me. ;D

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol... Well just have to see

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Huh and are you better?

4. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

ha, suddenly everyone wants to know how old winter is. hes a mod, hes proabaly older than 13.

5. anandjones

He's a moderator.

6. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

lol just edited it... i didnt want him thinking i didnt know what he was. but he'll know now. bugger.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

winterr is 16. and damn he can piano...

8. anandjones

You should see me on electric guitar. Got my crybaby and distortion hooked up 24/7.

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

mmmm nice, im a drummer :) well I was, dont have a kit any more *cries*

10. anandjones

Oh cool, did you sell it? And I was going to start my own band called the JJAP with my mates. Josh Josh Anand Phillip. Those are the guys. But some people might think we're japanese and it's a pretty gay name anyway.

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol yeah I had to sell it to move :( cool, you tube me some of your music :)

12. anandjones

Nah, we're working on some songs but they sound pretty shit cause of the singer.

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

What style of music is it? I may be interested in a audition :p

14. anandjones

In between Metal and death metal. But not psycho screaming and stuff.

15. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i hate when you have a crap singer but its hard to kick them out cause there your mate (do it though, but adition a singer this time).
    death metal is realy boring to play. my band turned in to death metal so i left (also we got offered a uk tour and the rest of the members were just not ready for it cause all they did was do drugs insted of write)

16. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

All metal is crap and boring and repetetive and monotonous and crap and boring....

Also, surely all metal singers can be categorised as crap since they don't do much singing

17. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

wrong wrong wrong wrong..... the metal i listen to is the least repetetive and monotonous music there could ever be and good metal singers SING just as much as the growl scream whatever and it actualy harder to learn to screem properly then it is to sing well.

and PLEASE SAY YOU JUST DON'T LIKE IT MUSIC IS A MATTER OF OPINION notice i didn't say deeathmetal was crap just said it is boring to play.

if you don't like it SHUT UP. and go on then if you like to talk crap about other music what is it you listen to...

by the way don't say ALL metal singers seeing as there is more types/styles of metal then there are of any type of music

18. iamlegend

Well obviously I was stating my opinion, and my opinion is that all metal is crap and boring and monotonous.

Next time use spell check before you post.
    Also....Caps Lock isn't there for emphasis...

19. iamlegend

I'm not a big fan of metal, I believe it is all crap....

Surely we're all mature enough to recognise when someones stating an opinion...
    An opinion is all we can ever state as there is no such thing as a concrete fact in any discipline...

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

we were talking about a happy and rather large community, and then you two start a war because of music.

take it easy. we're a happy community here. :)