1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hmm.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoy101, Jan 19, 2008.

1. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun place to live...

2. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

'tis a very fun place to live, people through some kick ass keg parties around here. (ahhh, new years :))

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yep, true, i'm only 13, i don't have a job, but i need one, fast, though. my mum says i'm tall and large enough to pass as a 16-17 years old guy. i'm 1.75 meters tall and i weight 80kg, see. ;D :eek:

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no-one would hire you. It is illegal to hire children under 16 in most countries.

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

you're right. most. ;D i have some friends as old as me that already have a job. but they're not much, and they're bigger than me, though. :eek:

6. darkman

darkman Well-Known Member

I'm gradually coming back, after the "Big Shutdown." I just have to get back into the habit of stopping by while on-line. I'm busy right now. I had a PS2 memory card die on me. :'( It had FFXII saved on it. I am now starting from the beginning and replaying it trying to get back to the place I had saved.

7. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

you could get a paper route. im pretty sure they dont care how old you are, you get paid decently, and you lose weight! win, win, win!

8. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Cool Im 13 but I weigh 107 pounds.. And trust me I am like as skinny as a skeleton I dont know how Im 107 lol

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Hey I'm 14 and I weigh about 60 kg.

10. CloudBoy101

I have no clue how much that is only because we use different metric systems. Could you state that in the SI please, lol.

11. anandjones

Well 70kg in NZ.

12. CloudBoy101

How much is that in libs (pounds. I know, its a dumb abbreviation)? or SI (International System of Measurements)

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

70kg is SI units...

14. anandjones

Well in NZ, 60kg is almost an average man's weight and I'm pretty bulky.

15. CloudBoy101

So, you weight about 154 lbs.........Thats a lot for a 14 year old! I don't think I weight anymore than that, but then again, I'm rather tall in stancher.

16. anandjones

What I meant is that I'm bulky big not fat big. And I weighed myself, I'm actually 60kg not 70kg. I just assumed.

17. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

im nearly 16 and i weigh just over 60... but im quite tall + muscly. not fat.

also, i think you times it by 2.5 to getfrom kg to pounds.

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

how old are you, winterr?

19. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

yeah i need to know also. I doesnt say so on your profile ;D

20. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol i dont know either, im sure hes around 10-13ish :p based on his COD4 skills.