1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hitler Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitsukaiXxX, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

there is more to support that he did know then he didn't.

if your going to speculate an opinion at least speculate with some sense.

2. Petey

Petey Well-Known Member

SIEG HEIL

3. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Thank you for that constructive post, non-spam post, Petey. I am sure it will put you in good stead.

4. ultra

ultra Guest

can you pm me where he got his information from? what book he read or who told him this information?

btw, concentration camps aren't what people think of them. people only think of them as death camps because of what the soldiers were doing to the jews in world war 2 in the various camps in eastern europe. concentration camps are actually more like a refugee camp, except they put you there against your will due to whatever it is the nation imposed on.

if you remember, concentration camps also existed in america during world war 2. the race america gathered were the asians. they were placed in concentration camps due to the fear of betrayal. it's ironic that asians were placed but not germans or other european enemies. what makes concentration camps bad is that the race or group becomes alienated due to a justifiable irrational reason. think about a citizen paying his taxes, working hard, supporting his country. the next day government agents stop by your house and takes you away because of some reason. don't you feel betrayed.

if you read the national policies of the german nation that hitler imposed it shows highly of antisemitism. it is true that churchill or whomever may have visited a concentration camp, but that was before the extermination that was imposed.

the extermination of jews as 6 million is laughable. the numbers aren't really that important. i don't know why there is this emphasis on the amount of dead jews. what would be worse, having 6 million people dead or having an entire civilization dead?

i don't know if hitler was responsible for the push to exterminate the jews in concentration camps. but the purpose of their extermination was not due to them being jews, though it may. the purpose was because they were going into war and was likely low in rations. why feed the jews when you can have the rations and kill these scum bags.

5. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Who?
    I think most people are aware of what concentration camps are.
    The definition of it doesn't change the fact that many Jews were massacred in German concentration camps.
    Yes, the American War Relocation Camps were horrible.
    But no one was gassed in them.
    So you do agree that an extermination was imposed.
    Good.
    Why exactly is it laughable?
    Do you have any studies that show a different, more accurate (in your opinion), number?
    That could of been one of the purposes, but it was not the main purpose.
    They were targeted specifically for being Jews.
    The numbers of exterminated Jews vs the number of other exterminated groups is evidence that they were exterminated specifically for being Jews.

6. Paddette

Though not all Jews were taken. A lot worked for the Germans, so they didn't get forced into the camps.

7. equitypetey

also a potion of the numbers dead are not just be the ones murdered, allot of people starved to death in those camps.

8. Paddette

Yes. Disease was another key factor, as well.

9. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

The same applies to the other groups involved though, not just for the Jews.
    But yeah, i agree with the above.

10. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Mark_80 i love the weay you just pick up on every snowflake,and give your o so important opinion.Let me guess you have every DVD by michael moore LOL

nah just messin!

11. equitypetey

well going through what people have said and debunking,challenging or asking questions to try to sift through the bullshit is a whole lot better then just believing what some Nazi holocaust denier friend said.

12. MitsukaiXxX

He isnt a denier for the last time!!!!

He is a degree student in history ate oxford.

He asked the questions that havnt been answered,like

is there proof that hitler was responsible for the holocaust,and

is there proof that 6 million jews were killed.

How can he deny something that hasnt been prooved,and he has no reason to deny it lol,

lol he actually got top grades in his class for written an essay on it lol
    I dont think you all getting what im saying lol.....

*waits for mark_80 to come back with a smart ass reply lol)

13. justlois

justlois Well-Known Member

can i add my suggestions to this comment or am i banned =(

Loonylion you seem such a lovely person and the 1 thing that Hitler failed to recognise is the depth of politics.
    Were ever political debates are concerned in our world,no matter who we are,or where we are.
    There is going to always be 1 fanatic,1 top dog,1 leader...

if you ever find this person can you ask him to give me a call because i have headache trying to make light of other peoples issues

should i start another post

=)

"WHY ARE WE HERE LOL"

MINE IS TO PLAY GAMES =)

and try to beat them and swear at them

"actually i nearly broke my nds last night,i tapped the screen really hard with the pen"

and i cant play my wii cause i gave someone a black eye with it (whilst bowling)

lmao

14. MitsukaiXxX

LOL
    that made no sense to me,but funny :)

15. justlois

Thankyou kind sir =))))

Post Merge: [time]1264517979[/time]
    ??? Actually is politics a science,or history?

:eek: because i had to do political history and science

Hmmm next time ill do computer gaming

or sewing lol

or being female (multi tasking)

the list is endless

give me a game to keeep my 1 brain cell going =P

16. MitsukaiXxX

may i ask,are you drunk or high lol

17. justlois

Huh?

if you ask am i intoxicated with liquer

No

if you ask do i take drugs no

next question????

Ps i get bored very quickly and move on TN
    Post Merge: [time]1264518734[/time]
    May i ask if this is a serious question or not?

18. equitypetey

yeah and my friend finished his degree! and as i have learned with many people it means jack shit in the real world, now if he was doing a masters then that would be a different matter.

and as we keep saying why do you need exact precise "proof" that it was his responsibility alone.

what answer you or your friend what? use common sense.

he will have known, he was the leader and he did give similar orders so is it that herd to think that he is not responsible?
    even if it was not his orders and was that of someone else he is still responsible!

and your an idiot, we all know there is not "proof" of anything but with evidence, logic and reason we can come up with some pretty good ideas.

also the 6 million dead (which is the higher end) is an ESTIMATE using evidence some examples are censuses, population estimation and Nazi documentation.
    there has been many studies in to this of which your friend if he is in oxford will have access to as i'm sure they will have a complete library.

the question i would have said is stupid but i think no questions are stupid but not taking on the answers or looking at and deciphering the evidence IS stupid.

19. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

This Thread is getting on my nerves, it's fight, fight, fight, can this please be moved to debates, if this is to continue?

The arguements go backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards. Everyone is picking up on everyone elses opinions and criticising. Seriously is there any point?

At the end of the day, does it really matter? There's more important things in life then chatting about the same thing all the time. Not to mention the fact that it is in the past, a piece of history, and that's all it ever will be.

On a side-note; I am sick of recieving notifications that this topic has replies in it when I click on "Show new replies to your posts." Is there anyway I can disable this for this thread?

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, there isnt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.