1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hitler Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitsukaiXxX, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Nazis are members of a certain political party. Not necessarily Germans, or any other criteria, just membership of that one specific political party. If it still exists. I doubt it though, it was probably buried after the fall of Berlin.

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

they moved to England and changes their name to the BNP

3. Loonylion

no they didn't. Try the UAF.

4. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

There are LOADS of copycat natzi groups all over the world.Neo Natzi's.
    They opperate in almost every country you can think of :) (mainly russia and america)

5. Loonylion

I am pointing out that the word nazi came from the name of the political party, and thus technically you have to be a member of said party to be a nazi. What people call nazis these days are either people that follow the idealolgy created by the nazi party, or its a convenient insult to hurl at people you disagree with.

6. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

If you had Internets, i would give you one right now.
    The other ones are paid by NASA to keep silent about the flat earth truth.
    Your company is part of the conspiracy, and it's good you disclosed this information because from now on i can just disregard anything you say as you are just getting paid to hide the truth from everyone.

7. Loonylion

NASA don't have the money to pay off other space agencies. Now who's the conspiracy theorist?

8. Oteupaiecona

Riiiight, i'll believe THAT from someone who works for an agency paid to pretend to have satellites in space.
    Tell me;
    Did you see those satellites go into space, or did your big boss tell you that they were there?

9. Loonylion

I sent data through them.

10. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

germany was not a strong country, due to world war 1 germany had to pay millions in war reparations, and they couldn't really make anything, (their economy was based on weaponry, and the allied powers of WW1 told germany no weapons) hitler rose to power and said screw it, and companies made weapons again...

bringing money to germany once again.

11. Oteupaiecona

And how do you know they were actually in the sky, and not big towers on the land?
    Notice that with all this talk, you have still failed to provide 100% conclusive evidence that the earth is spherical.
    You can't take me to one of these satellites and show me that they are there, can you?
    Should i just take your word for it?
    You?Who can very possibly have a bias, since you work for one of these companies that are in on the conspiracy?

12. Loonylion

I work for an internet provider who happens to use satellite as one form of connectivity. Funnily enough, we also use 'towers on land'. I know the difference between them.

13. Oteupaiecona

So you say.
    Now prove it.

14. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

This 100% proof argument has gotten silly, fine there's no such thing as 100% proof if you can't even believe your own senses. But there isn't ANY proof that Hitler sent the Jews to concentration camps. It is incredibly likely that he did, but there are few records left and the only witnesses who claimed that he gave the direct order were being convicted of genocide and trying to shift the blame to anyone else. This flat earth argument is just a straw man, as you (Mark_80) have admitted yourself.

15. Oteupaiecona

Thank you.
    It is highly likely, and it is very, VERY unlikely that he didn't know about this.
    Here,here, and here are just a few arguments to show how highly likely it is that Hitler knew about, and even order the extermination of the Jews.
    Why assume that he didn't if there is so much that points out that he did, and NOTHING at all that points out that he didn't?
    Not a strawman.
    A demonstration of how the logic behind holocaust denial can be used for anything else.
    People who deny the Holocaust use the same logical fallacies as creationsists, flat earthers, or those people who believe Bush knocked down the towers, or prayer is better then medicine, or that we never landed on the moon.
    It's the same denial of evidence, disregard every counter argument, appeal to emotion tactics that are employed in everyone of these silly arguments.

16. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

Mark_80.....

saying that he knew about them is an invalid arguemnt....
    Every country in the world knew about the holocaust,they even visited(yes the brits and americans)but did knothing about.

Saying he knew dosnt make him responsible,the queen of england knew,but that dosnt make her responsible.

Also im not a denier,as there is no evidence to deny :)

17. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Satellites are 100% proof. Even if I took photographic evidence of them in use, you would say it's not proof because you have no idea what they look like when they're being used.

So: Yes, certainty can be guaranteed, so long as you're qualified and know what you're looking at or talking about. Evidently (and true), people who deny the holocaust are just plain stupid.

As for the world being flat. Equally no.

They didn't release people from the camps immediately because they were diseased; They also had to feed them correctly, otherwise they would have died. Too much food too quickly is bad, after starvation.

Photographs were taken after the allied forces stormed the camps - You may see pictures on the internet. Personal accounts from many individuals were also taken.

THOSE ACCOUNTS WERE ALL FORGED BY THE GOVERNMENTS! America and the UK would have messed that up if they tried. Our governments are less than adequate at covering up anything.

Your point about him knowing is flawed. He had the power to stop it, whereas the Queen had no power to stop it. She doesn't run the country. Winston Churchill and allied forces did eventually stop it.

Hitler had the authority to stop what his party started, the Queen, did not, so he is responsible for it, no matter what you say.

18. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

same as i and others have already said many times pages back. if your a commanding officer or even the leader of the country, you will know about what goes on in your country and be responsible for it.

it makes no difference if he commanded it him self or someone else did, allowing it to go on makes him responsible.
    but linking together with the orders he did make, even if there is not "proof" he gave the order to slaughter jews (i still don't know what you want? a signed document?) you can guarantee he had something to do with it and would be ridiculous to think otherwise.

19. Oteupaiecona

Keep singing your mantra.
    If you say it long enough, you might actually start to believe in it.
    So, when are you going to start your new thread, pretending to want some information about the state of Israel, just to later reveal that your true intentions were to show how Israel is an evil state of Zionists bent on ruling the world?

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I'm not arguing that Hitler wasn't responsible for the Holocaust. But he was quite insane and withdrawn towards the final years of his life so he may not have known it was going on, even if he was the leader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.