1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hitler Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitsukaiXxX, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

That's a dangerous point of view you have there; "Do we need proof?". I can only hope that you mean that it doesn't matter who was responsible as long as we don't let it happen again?

2. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

But this thread is asking for proof .....i aint talking baout the holocaust in general.....

i asked if there is proof that hitler was directly to blame and responsible.

Again,im against the holocaust!

3. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I obviously meant that there is no need for numbers, so long as we know it happened and should never happen again. Repeat: Obviously meant.

4. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

There's no hard and fast evidence either way, there are witness statements and differing accounts but no hard proof. There is a chance that Hitler was so caught up in his plans for conquest and glory that his closest advisors took advantage of this to exercise their powers on the peoples Hitler had deemed inferior. Of course it's at least just as possible that he personally ordered millions to their deaths.

5. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Vader,you say Hitler was a good leader,now you are suggesting his underlings are to blame for the Holocaust.Its obvious the total number of deaths cant be verified

6. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

a good leader with bad intentions and a wrong way of solving a problem is more like it

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

In my opinion, Hitler was definitely an excellent leader. How else could he have commanded so many loyal followers? However, he went about achieving his goal completely the wrong way.

8. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

no, he was a great persuader, not a leader... if he was an excellent leader, you'd be non-existent, and I would be dead.

9. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

He just made some promises, f.e he will build highway's and stuff. So all Germans liked him..., but then he went crazy >.<
    He really thought Germany is the strongest Country. He just lost the view to the reality. (I'm german)

10. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

But during that time, wasn't Germany was the strongest country in the world? If you look at the sides during world war II, The Axis where like 3 countries, while the allied countries where like the entire world...

I think, he was a great leader for giving hope for the entire german people. If I was leader, i wont think of making other countries win the war, i will think of making my own country the greatest country in the world. Hitler did that, even destroying an entire world, race and culture in bringing that dream into reality.

11. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

It presents the documentation and the evidence that you can then research for yourself.
    Historians agree with me and with that site.
    Only a small fringe of white supremacists disagree with historians and with the overwhelming evidence that exists.
    There isn't 100% proof of anything.
    Do you believe the earth is spherical?
    Well, i bet that it is flat, and you will never be able to show me 100% proof that it's spherical.
    It's the exact same argument.
    So here is my challenge to everyone here who thinks they have an argument with this 100% proof nonsense:
    Prove to me that the earth is spherical!

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Sir Frances Drake would like a word with you.

13. Oteupaiecona

You see, it's not that the earth is spherical, the earth is actually a flat circle.
    So, what happened there was that he went around this circle.
    Pretty much like so:
    [​IMG]
    See?
    Earth is flat, and there was no Holocaust.Same thing.

14. Loonylion

http://www.opensats.net/

Watch a few satellites for a while, you'll notice that some satellites disappear off the top of the map and reappear at the bottom (eg OSCAR-11), and others disappear off one side and appear on the other (eg ISS). As satellites are unpowered and are only mobile due to gravity, the only way that is possible is through the earth being spherical.

15. Oteupaiecona

That's just a website.
    All it shows is pretty pictures.
    It's not 100% absolute proof that the earth is spehrical.
    (You do realize that i'm just trying to show it's the same argument as Holocaust Denial, and that i am not in reality a Flat-Earther (link), right?)

16. Loonylion

it displays data from satellite transponders, which report their location every few seconds.

17. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it's like if some one calls you aggressive but you don't think you are.

then 90 people call you aggressive but 10 don't

what about 999 people call you aggressive but 1 doesn't think you are

1000000 call you aggressive but you your self don't think you are.

there will never be 100% proof

at what point do you believe it's true?

this works with anything, you may never have 100% of anything but we can build evidence that shows an overwhelming answer.

18. Oteupaiecona

Prove it.
    NASA wants you to believe the earth is round,so they can get government money, and that is why they make up all this fake data.
    All your seeing there is computer generated imaging.
    In reality, there are no satellites.
    Ok, gotta go to my friends house.
    I'll be back later to "debunk" the spherical earth.:D

19. Loonylion

NASA are not the only space agency in the world. As for there being no satellites, my company owns two.

20. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, you know what sometimes really pisses me (and many other germans) off? We still get accused of being Nazis, if we say something according to Jews or anything which has to do with foreigns... I mean the 'Hitler-Generation' is almost dead! And...what about the Switzerland? They forbid to let any foreigners to just come to their country. In Germany we do have lots of turkish, russians people, but if we say something like that...., I may not even think about it >-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.