1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hitler Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MitsukaiXxX, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

*DELETED*

im pulling out of this debate lol

2. eneru112

eneru112 Member

I blame stalin.

3. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I think the whole debate was biased before it even started. People these days don't care for reasons, they ignore the truth, blind-side what other people say and insist that their opinion is true.

What I don't understand is why people are making such a big deal, it wasn't a debate to begin with as it was just a simple question looking for some answers.

I understand that some of you may be protective on the topic as everyone is protective over something. But I think you're going over the top...

My opinion is that the jews view on the matter is biased, and so is that of the British and American views. Hitler may have been a great leader, but none of us know the facts. None of us knew Hitler perfectly and nobody knew what he thought. On that basis this whole thread dies...

No-one can prove that Hitler was responsible, and no-one can prove that he wasn't either.

4. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Why are British and American views biased.

5. snebbers

Because they opposed everything that the Nazi's stand for and quite often they do exaggerate.

6. theunderling

Probably the only 2 x places on earth Germany didnt occupy LOL

And Usain Bolt shouldnt hold the 100m world record-a Frenchman ran that in 6 seconds in 1939

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, you know what they say. Winners get to write the history any way they want.

Well, the French always were pretty good at running...

Running away that is. ;D

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

would that be the frenchman that saw the invading German army crossing the border, by any chance? :p

9. theunderling

Yeah,but the other 25,000 were only a second slower.

A German coach was driving through France(passing an Army barracks).It had a tyre blow-out and 100's of French soldiers emerged with both their hands up....

10. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Always the winner gets to say what the world should believe. If Germany would have won WWII, they would tell that the British and Americans are the real enemies of humanity.

11. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... here's one...

you are driving a taxi when a child waves you for a ride... he is riding in the back and greets you warmly with a smile "hello, my name is adolf... adolf hitler, what's yours?" you are the only one who knows of his destruction

what do you do?

do you kill him? (he's a child for god's sake)
    do you try to change him? (how successful would you be?)
    do you let history run it's course? (only a dumb person would try to do that)

12. Loonylion

Only a dumb person would try to change history, you have absolutely no idea what the consequnces could be. Hitler killed 6 million jews, but if he hadn't, someone else later on would have killed 60 million. The holocaust was an important lesson in what humans are capable of, if it hadn't happened people still wouldn't believe humans are capable of such evil and may turn a blind eye to it happening, as they did during the holocaust.

Star Trek even had a rule explicitly forbidding personnel from changing history:

13. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Nobody here thought that Hitler was being patriotic and nationalistic? He loves Germany so much that he tried to put every country in the world into Germany. He loves his human race that he want for a pure-utopian world that the Aryan race will prevailed. Maybe the Jews are the selected breed that should have been extincted a long time ago.

Maybe, on Hitler's mind, " The jews are the choosen people thousands of years back, and even called themselves God's people. Maybe the Aryan race is the next one."

Well, if Hitler didn't do it, M.Bison will. If not, Boris will, I will.... oh well, thats history...

14. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

apart from no one seemed to tell Janeway that, she'd constantly breaking that rule ;)

15. Loonylion

Only once actually. Though she was admiral then so she knew perfectly well. Harry Kim and Tom Paris did once as well.

16. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

there are way more then that, i have at least 3 more occasions off the top of my head.

but that would be going off topic.

so back on we go.

anywho i saw one of my friends the other day who did his history degree in black culture/music and Nazi's, so i posed the same question to him, "is there any proof Hitler had anything to do with/is responsible for the holocaust?"
    and "is there any proof it was 6 million that died and it is not just an exaggeration?"

after this i didn't get much coherent out of him as he angrily rambled at how stupid that question is, something about loads of proof and then i lost him as he started screaming at how holocaust deniers or anything to that effect should..... then it trailed of in to obscenities.

17. theunderling

A programme I seen said that Hiltler was pissed off at the Jews because he thought they were ripping off Germans in the depression.Any Jew ive met has been a grippy sod regarding money

18. snebbers

I cannot see any proof that six million jews died. It is also argueable that 6 million jews did die.

The whole topic is mere speculation, people gave answers, people blindly accepted them.

19. theunderling

Snebbers-are you French by any chance.

20. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

why could'nt i put it that way lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.