1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Higurashi...wtf?...

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by crazytuna, Jul 18, 2009.

1. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me what happen so that I can watch too?

2. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Well a sound novel is basically a visual novel but focus more on sound than on the graphic to create the atmosphere.....

Anyway i like all the girl in there the god was soooooo cute... but as time goes by her power get less and less powerful... the only person i dunt like in that anime is that NURSE !!!! i hate that god dame nurse...

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Well yeah Tanako (nurse) was the evil bitch...
    and just to know Hanyuu was Oyashiro-sama right?...

[​IMG]

plot summary
    go

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh,
    a loli lover huh. :p

5. crazytuna

are you telling that to me or Phatom?

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Uh...
    who knows? :p

7. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

I love Higurashiii, and all of its characters<3

Err, if your questions haven't been answered yet, Rika is a God, and there's a date where she gets killed. She doesn't remember how she dies, and to get pass the endless June, she needs to survive. ( not get killed ) . Each dimension different things happen, different people kill, etc, because they do different stuff. Watching the second season will get your questions answered better, so... C:

8. crazytuna

Yeah I watched the second season, it does explain a lot of things, but it adds more questions
    like who's that girl at the end?...

9. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the third season is due sometime.
    Hopefully that will answer more questions. xD

There's always Umineko no Naku Koro Ni too, if you want something like it. owo.
    I hear it's just as good as Higurashi.

10. crazytuna

Yeah hope for that too
    but for a third season, they'll need more material from the Visual Novel

11. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

I think it's called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei.
    Behh, I need to go do research on it later. xD;

There's a fan translation of it I think... I wonder if they got up to it yet.

12. crazytuna

yeah there's an anime, but it's not a third season, it's more of an OVA cause it only has 3 episodes

13. PhatomKids

What question do you have i have complete the sound novel maybe i can help....

And about that girl in the end do you have a picture of her ?

14. crazytuna

yeah her

[​IMG]

15. PhatomKids

Hmmm... many people would assume that the girl is adult rika... but its not... its actually frederika bernkastel,whose name has made appreances during season 1 at the ending tips (the text poems at the end of the episodes), who - lets just say, is the storyteller of higurashi... if im not wrong..

And if im not wrong the bernkastel from higurashi is the the same bernkastel (the witch) from umineko show in umineko EP 5...

(no spoiler tag? someone request one from seph... its hard to type around this section without it.... this post alone contain so much spoiler...)

16. crazytuna

soo do we get more about her in the anime or we have to play the games?

17. PhatomKids

Hmmmm.... i doubt it... she is more of a observer in the anime kinda like us.... we are only watching the anime but we cant interfer what is happening inside the anime that is the position she is.... and since she live for a very long time (she is a witch) she wanted to see what kind of miracle can rika and her friend do... so even if she can she wont... but she give alot of hint throughtout the whole anime... if you are observer enough....

18. crazytuna

I'm not such a good observer :p

could you give me those hints? :D

19. PhatomKids

No.... because it would be to bothersome.... why dont you just rewatch everything again.. im sure now that you know there are clue now... you would be able to spot some of them....

20. crazytuna

>_>...
    watch it again?...