1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hide The Sausage

Discussion in 'Sports' started by big_ste, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Nothing but lol.

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Have anyone found your sausages yet?

3. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Check the website, there have been quite a few found, this is actually a rather old topic.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Yeah I know. Too bad it's not in my country. I want a sausage...

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

lol XD, nice one of a kind hunt.

6. err

err Well-Known Member

What the heck? Is this for real?? Hiding sausages....Man people have too much time on their hands..

7. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with hiding a sausage? A lot of people do it in their spare time.

8. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

It's kinda silly... :D and disgusting.

9. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

LOL Infinity, cocktail weenie?...

Not all guys have what your boyfriend has. ;) lol

10. ultra

ultra Guest

it's a pretty nifty idea, but don't your clay sausage get lost or thrown away or whatever??
    i wish i can do this here, but i think i'll probably go to jail as placing things in nyc can look suspect at times.

11. big_ste

big_ste Member

Hello. Been away for a while. Anyone thinking of hiding a sausage in the USA.

Although they are made of clay, animals still nibble the things. There is also a hide the haggis and square sausage. For those not in the UK there is also a sausage hidden on the webpage. Try and find it and Email the moderator, he may reward you!

12. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

lol ste ive payed hide the sausage lots of times but it can get you into trouble ,my daughter is the proof !

13. tanstaafl

tanstaafl Active Member

I can't say you'll find anything as interesting as a sausage, but if this sort of thing interests you, google "Geocache". It's a treasure hunt thingy utilising cryptic clues and a GPS. Haven't done it yet but a mate of mine says it a great day out with the kids.
    "hide the sausage" sounds more like a good night in with that "special someone"
    Or yourself.....if need be!