1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HG/SS (R4) suposedly a fix.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by thewurdz, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparx01

Sparx01 Member

@totallydood

Did u have the original R4 or R4li?

2. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Neither, im using a R4i-SDHC! 8 badges, entered and exited the pokethlon several times, no crashes!! :D SOMEONE TELL A MOD about this!

3. ragnarok612

ragnarok612 New Member

Does this work with the original R4? and/ or YsMenu?

4. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Same card as me I guess.
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com

I 'think' its a DSTT clone

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I do have both my self, but at the time r4lis was realy pissing me off, mabe i will game it anuther try on that with R4i v1.25 kernel 2009-07-05...

Tommoro , geting late now , off for a drink!

6. Sparx01

Sparx01 Member

This better work with the original :p
    But i dont wanna dl their firmware XD

7. jwcgator

jwcgator New Member

(New Post)
    Original R4DS: Not Working
    Tried with their R4 1.24 Firmware and with YSMenu. I also formatted my card.

I might try seeing if I can get the R4Li firmware to boot and try it, but otherwise it's looking like a no :(

8. penguinsane

penguinsane Member

Ah, bummer. The one time I wish I had a clone, lol! I suppose I should just retire my R4 and go buy an Acekard... but... but... effort! :|

9. jwcgator

jwcgator New Member

Lol We're in the same boat. Also, tried encrypting the R4li 1.25 firmware to try and boot it on the R4; No dice. Faaaaail.

10. So no fix for Original R4 then.... sucks. :( Guess ill just continue playing the Japanese version for the time being.... I hope it will be soon though that they get it working. Cause I'm tired of not being able to understand my pokedex and some of the characters. At least my girlfriend can play though now. :)

11. flashjump

flashjump Member

r4 is was amazing for a while. now that its out dated. im buying acekard 2i tomorrow. ;)

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Well, this topic has run out its usefulness. Seems that it doesn't work for pretty much everyone, with a couple reports of it helping. Doesn't seem any different than the other patches made available.

Info will remain for anyone that wants to use it, but we don't need any more people talking about how it doesn't work for them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.