1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Heya, I'm the big lebouch.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by the.big.lebouch, Feb 16, 2015.

1. My name was slightly inspired by the movie "The Big Lebowski" and not really inspired by my weight.

I'm an electronic junkie with more computers than I need. I like to try new things and learn.

Some people think I'm an ass but I will call things as I see them. (Especially if you claim to be a grammar nazi and have a deplorable sense of comma placement).

I went to University for five years so far, with a double major in the English and Spanish languages. I am not too far from my MA now.

I'm all about music, movies, and games. I like to have my electronic backups because dealing with discs when you collect like I do is a royal pain in the butt. I keep my discs in a chest without the case, just the paper, proof of purchase, and disc. If I kept them in their cases, I would probably need a separate room for them all. I have one computer specifically for ripping music/dvds. When I buy a new disc, I put it in and a script automatically gets what I need, then the disc goes in the chest. I like to shop at flea markets specifically for cheap movies, music, and used games.

I have a movie library of around 600 movies (Around 12 different TV shows, mostly anime).
    I have a music library of around 10,000 songs.

As I said, electronic junkie I am.

2. I tend to download roms because I refuse to buy the equipment to rip them myself. (And I seem to fail at ripping wii games 9/10 times.)

(Even though I would like to, I don't like cutting into my impulse shopping budget.)

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Oh shi,t.