1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help with R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DragonWar16, Mar 21, 2010.

1. stanoneal

stanoneal Guest

Hi, Ive had alot of experience with R4 sdhc cards and you should try the following. Go to the linfox domain site then scroll down to the R4SDHC (ndslr4.com) link and download the V1.32 version and install that one. Falling that try the R4lll/R4 upgrade V3.09 download.

2. DragonWar16

DragonWar16 Member

I'll try both when I can :p having examinations and my ds is taken by my mom :( :D
    Post Merge: [time]1269431841[/time]
    v1.32 not working i'll try v3.09
    Post Merge: [time]1269433111[/time]
    v3.09 isn't working either... I'll send an e-mail
    Post Merge: [time]1269434096[/time]
    This is the e-mail:
    Hi,

I'm having a problem with my R4 SDHC 'Revolution for DS' card: when I start it, it freezes at the 'Loading...' screen.
    It started after I deleted some files (mostly games but I think I may have deleted some system files...).

I've already tried loads of firmware for my DS but it still doesn't work (when I start it, it keeps freezing at the 'Loading...' screen).
    I also formatted it (twice) with both Windows and a professional formatting system, I that did because I had some kinda bug: in my system was 19.8 gig but since I'm using a 4 gig SDHC card that's kinda impossible.
    Btw I'm using a DSlite.

I would really appreciate some help because I already asked for help on a forum from where I get my ROMs and they can't help me out. This is the link: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=37220.0

Thanks in advance.

P.S: There is a picture of my box and card in the attachment

I'll post the answer too when I get it.