1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help With Converting CUE, SUB, CCD, IMG Into an ISO??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Prototype, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

.sub files contain extra subchannel data; they arent usually critical. The multi track warning you received was also relating to the subchannel data.

2. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

so Im perfectly safe right...and bout that donation isnt there another method of doing not including the internet..........;D, I want points rrrggg...........(rips papers all over)Proto: chuws the papers as well..........

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No, doing off-line donations wouldn't be convenient as I'd have to report it to the government for tax, which would mean that close to half would be taken away, then I'd have to deposit it in my bank and finally transfer it to paypal giving me a lousy conversion rate.

4. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

lol.......ouch..........well guess we take tha out of the picture.......hummm...........I wonder...maybe, just maybe, naww that wouldnt be right...but humm.......... maybe I can do that.....prob, yes prob I can hummmmm...........ponders in hes ingenius brain what hell do and think of next ::) :p

5. cozzie21

cozzie21 New Member

OK. so how do i properly convert the following .CCD/.IMG/.SUB/ and .BIN/.CUE and .MDF/.MDS Into an ISO?

I do have the UltraISO. I did a couple of conversions some of it were successful and some did fail. like for example the time i converted my copy of downloaded final fantasy tactics with .bin and .cue files to an ISO via UltraISO. the converted ISO didn't have the sound playing on the opening cinematic of the game, then on my converted xenogears - it has problems with the start menu... and lots more. am i missing something on the way i convert those files? or is it better to leave the game as i downloaded it the way it is [fragmented to 3 different files e.g.; .ccd/.img/.sub?].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.