1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help!, what anime is this?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by banban11, Jun 12, 2013.

1. banban11

banban11 Member

Hi, I just remembered a anime that I really loved, it was about martial arts, and a kid who had to train in (someplace), he was bullied by the teacher which later told lies to the "real master". Then something happend, and this teacher kicked this kid down the mountains and somehow survived. he got taked inside a place where only womans is alowed. he told them what happend, and a old woman went to this (someplace) and taught them a lesson. somthing blahblah....... if you want to cure that ... blahblah.... then you need this antidote... this kid then get trained by another woman ( someone else) which he will later fall in love with and fight for, untill he only has 1 arm. ( this woman gets raped because she thought it was the (kid)). Since masters and diciples can't make love with eachother since it was forbidden they got chased out ( i think ).

I think it's a chinese anime
    unfinnished ( might never be finnished)
    might be fansubbed
    around 60 episodes i think or at least over 30.
    I think They tried to learn a special martial art that is hidden by the master, and which was suppose to be passed down to this woman, but he died. ( or maybe it was a she)
    the woman made him catch birds in a closed room :p yeah, birds.
    They lay naked on the fields ( to train ) and someone sees them and they thought they were lovers and balhbalh. ( and the rule sets in )
    he trains underwater to master his ki ( because he lost 1 arm at some point in the anime)
    A big bird ( eagle maybe ) helps him to master and train him.
    found out that this big bird was a compainion to the best swords man in the world, who only used wooden swordds ( i think )
    so to compensate for the lost arm he trains to become a swords master instead.
    I think his mission after 30 episodes or somthing, was to find his love.
    He finds a message by her, near a stone that she went somewhere.
    somthing that only can be done each 4 years i think. or 40 or 400.

So... please I really love this anime, and have been trying to search for it with no luck... if possible, please help me, if you know what anime it is please post it here :D

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

3. banban11

banban11 Member

OMG THANKS! Thank you Kiroka!